6

" ok if I make a run for it I can escape and get outside " Torres thought in her head. Gary kept pushing her neck harder, She needed him to let go so she could run the opposite way. * pager goes off *
" Dont you dare answer that " he said stopping and turning around " but it could be an emergency and I-I " Callie stuttered. He threw a punch in the face making her shut up.
" This hospital is not safe and no where near safe. It is very dangerous here. " he let go of her neck and stood in front of her once again. " answer that or ill shoot you right in your lung and watch you suffer as you die " Some F.B.I agents came up sneakily behind Mr. Clark,
Callie whimpered and saw the agents, without thinking anymore he pushed him away and tried to run as far as she could, but Callie was so scared and weak she didn't push him hard enough to fall back. Mr. Clark's gun was already loaded, He threw a shot at her and he watched as she collapsed to the ground. Then Mr. Clark felt a sharp pain in his shoulder and collapsed on the floor.

Derek was waiting, holding Meredith's hand and praying that she will be okay. Cristina went to the other O.R to be with Owen. Derek knew that when she woke up she will have a lot of PTSD from what happened. He also knew that she would need a lot of care from her close ones. " Any news on Lex? " I asked Altman or Avery, Altman nodded, " Ill go check on her " Avery said getting up. " Thank you " Derek said being polite.

Jackson came threw the door to see them closing up. " Everything good here? " he asked. Mark looked up and nodded his head. Jackson knew that they weren't together. But he really did love her, " Everything went fine and there was no bleeders, we had to take out the appendix but everything went okay " Bailey said. Jackson nodded and left the room to give the news to Shepard.

Derek was trying to start short talk with Altman, " So what was it like in Iraq? " he asked, " Well it was an actual train wreak there," Then some beeping started to make sound. It was Meredith's heart monitor. It was going up like crazy, Derek got up and looked at Meredith then Altman. Altman also got up and checked her pulse, " Faint pulse starting compressions " Altman said
" Derek grab me the crash cart " She told him as he ran and took over compressions, Avery came through the door " What the hell?! " he yelled
" Avery come here and charge it to 10, " she yelled at him. Avery ran and Teddy yelled " Clear!" Still flatlined,
Derek kept doing compressions even harder every time, he was crying as he didn't want the love of his life to die on the table. Meredith's B.P normalize. Derek took in a deep sigh and stepped back and slid against the wall, processing what had just happened. He looked up at Avery and said " How is Lexie? "
Avery looked back " She is doing fine " He answered him back. As Arizona comes through the door panicking.

The love of my life was taken away by a shooter and I didn't do anything. Arizona thought " Karev! Are the tiny humans okay? " She asked as he knew what had just happened. Karev nodded his head and Arizona started crying, " I- I need to go after her, she could be shot up somewhere. I have to go look for her!" She said crying and panicking. Alex's face look confused, " NO! what if you get hurt, I'm not letting you go I need you here. Arizona Please I do t want you to get hurt " Alex begged.
She looked in his eyes and told him that she will be ok!
She left the room not knowing where to go. Alex grunted and went back to be with the children.
" I remember seeing him taking her towards the lobby I think or they went to the left or that way " Arizona kept trying to remember where she went.
Then she started to run everywhere around the hospitals she went into every on-call room and closets, until she got and stepped into an O.R but it was empty, she went into the second O.R to find Avery, Shepard and Altman in there. They all looked up and Arizona looked down to see who was on the table, " Oh my Goodness is she ok? " she said seeing it was Meredith. " Yea she is fine, Robbins you ok so you want to join us? " Teddy asked as a friend. Arizona wiped her tears away and said " no I'm ok I have to go though " she said as she walked out the door.
She went into the O.R beside them and saw Bailey, Kepner sitting on the floor, and Mark holding someone's hand, it looked like Lexie's. Mark looked at her and noticed that something was wrong. He got up and went to her, " what happened? " he said to her. " I need your help " she said leaving the O.R . Mark looked at Lexie then at Bailey, " Bailey can you take care of her for me, I need to go! " he said walking out the room to find Arizona on the floor sobbing in her scrubs, he picked her up and hugged her tightly. After a while when she calmed down, he asked " what happened "
" t-the shooter came and Call-Callie was talking to him I didn't hear a lot but, then he grabbed her by the neck and took her away somewhere, and I have been trying to find her but I-i can't and I think she is dead " she said shaking. Mark's face grew paler and took her hand and started to run.
They went everywhere until we saw the someone being taken away in handcuffs by multiple F.B.I agents.

The officer grabbed Gary Clark's body he started to yell and kick, they put away his gun in a box and put handcuffs on him they walked out, He saw two doctors running and looking for something. They turned to him and watched as he walked out, he put a grin on and yelled " If you are looking for her she is dead! "
Those words struck Arizona and Mark.
There was a trail of blood leading a path. Mark followed the trail and saw someone collapsed on the floor. " Oh my god is think that's her! " he yelled tapping Arizona's shoulder. Arizona gasped as she saw Callie laying there in a pool of blood. They started to run towards her.
" Oh Calliope " Arizona said while sobbing.
Mark turned her while she was still unconscious. " Upper right thigh, no exit wound " Mark said checking her pulse. " Oh this is my fault " Arizona sobbed, " it should have been me " she kept on crying. " Robbins we need to get her out of here " Sloan said. When Richard came along.

They F.B.I agents all took Gary Clark outside and put him into the back of the police car. Richard saw him walking out of the hospital, they have each other a glare and when he finally was on handcuffs and put Into the back of the car they police sent a bunch a paramedics in with gurneys. Richard also followed them in. They went and saw Sloan and Robbins helping out Callie, Richard and the paramedics ran to that level. He quickly told them to put her on the gurney so they could take them to Seattle Pres to operate. Mark told Arizona to stay with her the entire time. She nodded and went along with the gurney when Mark told Richard to come with him.
They went up to the O.R where Lexie was. He opened the door " We need to transfer Lexie until she is clear and " Richard saw Bailey Hunt Yang and Kepner sitting beside Lexie's body. Mark closed the door and followed Richards to the next O.R where Meredith, the only person he cared about was being held. Mark opened the door, Altman, Avery and Shepard were there together with Meredith's body too.
Richard came in, he saw Jackson on the floor, Teddy reading a chart and Derek holding a hand of a very small and fragile person. They all looked up and saw Mark and Richard by the door. " Derek is um everything alright?! " he asked worried.
" yea she made it through, are you ok and what about the shooter "
Richard sighed " Ok yea i am fine and the took away the shooter, it was um your lawsuit guy, Gary Clark. " he said rubbing his eyes.
He walked up to Meredith, remebering all of her childhood memories like how she use to sit up and watch in the O.R gallaries and how when she played with the nurses she would get a free lolipop. " Well we should probably get out of here then." he said walking out, Jackson followed him outside.
The paramedics were carrying Lexie out on a gurney, Mark tapped Richard on his shoulder and went to follow Lexie to Seattle Pres. Another paramedic came to take Meredith too.

Alex was waiting on Arizona, " where is she, is she dead? Why isn't she back yet " he kept saying throughout his mind. Then a police officer came by. Karev noticed her and went right towards her. " Excuse me officer, is it safe to leave? " He asked politely waiting for an answer. " The shooter has been taken to prison but there were many injured and dead. Alex froze when the police officer mentioned the word " dead " then the police officer started to walk away " when we are free we will page you to bring the kids outside safely " she yelled walking away to another hallway. Alex suddenly remembered all of his loved ones that he didn't know if they were safe. " Cristina, Lexie, Jackson, Derek, April, Bailey, Arizona, Callie, Richard and oh my god Mer! " he kept repeating in his mind. He wouldn't survive if his only family was gone.