Chapter 25: Mother-

We arrived at the castle an hour later. As soon as we were in view I saw a guard just like the one in my vision. I knew what was coming. "Halt! Name your reason for entry." he says. Without thinking I pull down my shoulder sleeve and show him the birthmark I never knew I had until that moment. He stares at it and then says, "One moment please." then he disappears into the castle.

After a moment he comes back and motions for only me to come inside. I follow him and am lost for words when I see the glamor inside. Then I see Mother. Her hands over her mouth and a tear in her eye. "My beautiful child. Welcome home." she said. She let go of me and I saw Sandy and Thomas leaning on the stairway. I smiled at Thomas and he said in my mind, "Wait for it." I cocked my head to the side and suddenly Sandy was right in front of me. Before I knew it she was hugging me.

All of a sudden there was a loud BOOM! And the welcome party was scattered. Jake's here. I thought. I turned to Mother and started, "Mother-" There was a second BOOM! "It is time to fight." Mother says. I shake my head and say "Mother- I wish to fight him alone." She looks at me with sadness as I walk past her.