Chapter 17

I get out of the shower and still have my towel on. Forgetting that I live in a house with someone else now, I meant to take some clothes with me. Instead, I just sprinted to my room, trying to avoid Subaru walking through the hallways. Getting in my room, and slamming the door behind me as I take a deep breath.

"Oh~?"

I freeze up at the sound of a voice, I turn around and see Subaru laying on my bed. He looks at me, basically is staring me up and down.

"Subaru...w-what are you doing in my room still?'' I tried to sound angry through that, but it came out in a smaller voice than I imagined.

"Because..'', he trails off as he gets up, and walks in front of me. "I like how your bed smells.'' Smiling, he leans down and peers over my shoulder. "Meaning I like how you smell, (Y/N)''. After he says that he takes in a big whiff of me, trying to satisfy himself with it.

I start to blush deeply, as I do so my embarrassment grows. I grab him by his shoulders and tries to redirect him out of my room. "Subaru, I need to put some clothes on. Can you please leave?''

He sighs and takes my hands off of his shoulder, and his smile fades. "(Y/N), you need to stop pushing me around. I just like to be near you.'' I feel a slight sting as if I felt like I was being too mean to him.

"Oh well, I'll go now. I need to shower anyway~'', he returns back to his smiling expression and walks out of the room. But before he completely leaves he turns around to say one more thing.

''I'll let you watch me get dressed, just let me know.'' he winks then closes the door. Leaving me alone in shock.

----------------
Oops-

August 4th, 2023
~Nene-senpai