Chapter 7

(Your POV)

When I woke up I didn't see Subaru next to me, I just assumed that his mom had picked him up by now.

I turned my phone that read 7:35pm. I got up and went to the kitchen. I saw bags (Your favorite restaurant) food. My mouth drooled a bit as I looked at the paper bags.

I walked up to the bags and got my food out of it and walked myself to the table. I began eating. Why does food taste so good?

I saw a note that I guess that father left me. It says:

I brought you some food. I just went to sleep early. I was very exhausted. Enjoy your meal!
-Your Favorite Father In The World

I giggled a bit as I read the note. When I finished with my food I threw the trash away. I took a shower and put on some pajamas. After that I went on my phone for a bit.

After a while I began to go to sleep only because I was still kinda tired, even though I just slept for a few hours. I guess it's time to mess up my sleeping schedule.

I laid in my bed and began to drift off to sleep.
Before I could go to sleep fully my phone ranged, I groaned while picking up my phone. "Who could be texting me now?." I asked sleepily. It was from...Subaru? Why would he bs texting me at this hour?

I opened the text and it read:

Subaru: Sorry I left without saying anything, I didn't want to wake you up. My mom came and picked me up. Welp, goodnight hope ya sleep well.

My eyes hurt a bit from looking at it. It was just so bright. After reading it I had responded to the text.

Subaru: Sorry I left without saying anything, I didn't want to wake you up. My mom came and picked me up. Welp, goodnight hope ya sleep well.

: It's okay, that's what I figured anyway. I hope you sleep well as well. Night.

After I turned off my phone I was about to put it down. Right before I could my phone ranged again. "What now?"

Subaru: Sorry I left without saying anything, I didn't want to wake you up. My mom came and picked me up. Welp, goodnight hope ya sleep well.

: It's okay, that's what I figured anyway. I hope you sleep well as well. Night.

Subaru: ^^

Oh. It was just a face thingy. I didn't respond, because I felt that it would be a continuous cycle of us texting faces at each other. And better to end it there than to start that mess. I giggled to myself at that thought.

I was finally able to put down my phone, I then cuddled in my bed. Ah it was so soft and comfy. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep...

(Subaru POV)

I stared at my phone for a good 20 seconds after sending that last text. I expected her to respond but she didn't. I don't really mind, because she was probably going to sleep.

I turned off my phone before laying on my bed and I started to stare at the ceiling. I wonder if (Y/N)...Hmm. She probably doesn't. I then smiled to myself.

Either way, I can't wait to see her tomorrow.

_______________________________________
Hello! Happy Holidays! Yeah I know I'm really late on updating this story. Plus, I have to update my other stories as well...But hey! I got one down I guess. Well, I hope you beautiful people have a good day or night! Bye, bye! 12/17/18
~Nene-chan