Chapter 12

"Yeah,why? Do you need him for something?" I was wondering of who this may be, I should've asked that first.

"Of course I need him! He haven't answered any of my calls in ages! Well never mind that, I'm wondering who's this cutie right in front of me." He said the last part in a playful tone while leaning towards me.

I'm now noticing his face features and such. Like how he has white hair and pale blue eyes, almost look like contacts. Also not to mention that he has a few ear piercings, more than what Subaru has. And he has a small mole near his eye.

Blushing a little I turned around and start making my way to Subaru. "Uhh, I'm just gonna go and get my br-Subaru for y-". Before I could finish, a force pulled me back by my arm and into a big wall. A soft one at that.

And suddenly this random guy started hugging me. Not realizing that I'm blushing I ask "What're you doing?".

Ignoring me, he snuggled his face into my shoulder."You smell sweet, ahh this is nice." Frustrated that he ignored me,I began to wiggle around to get out of his grasp, but he was strangely strong.

I didn't realize how much I was blushing at the moment, mostly because of the fact that I feel him breathing down my neck.

Well, ain't this awkward. It only seems like I'm the only one who feels uncomfortable.

Then I felt a sudden force followed by "Stop being creepy." Subaru just hit the mysterious albino in the back of his head.

"Ouch! That hurts y'know?" His grasp on me weaken and eventually was pulled away, so he could hold his own head at the stop Subaru hit.

"Well back off, she's mine." He started to glare at him after that.

I wasn't sure if he was being serious or joking around but I responded with, "Woah, look. I'm am no one's, I'm my own human being." Subaru looked at me and smiled. "Of course (Y/N), you're your own person."

-TimeSkip-...

After a while, I was in my room, on my phone, doing absolute nothing. I heard the front door closed followed by some footsteps becoming louder and louder. Subaru came in my room, leaning against the door.

"Sooo, who's that?" I asked, looking up from my phone.

"Oh that maniac? He's my friend Elios. We knew each other for a long time, and he somehow found out where I lived. So yeah, he weird."

"I'm surprised that you actually have friends to be honest." I giggled a bit.

"Oh yeah? And why's that?" He walked in, becoming closer to me.

"Well, you're a weirdo yourself." I went back looking at my phone.

"Not really, I'm only like that when I'm around you. I'm actually a pretty chill guy"

"People who are 'pretty chill guys' don't have to say tha-" I began to look back up at Subaru, realizing how close to my face he is.

Blusing a bit, I asked him "Can you back up please? You're stealing my oxygen."

"You have pretty eyes (Y/N)."

I stared back at my phone, I blushed even more. "Thanks I guess? Got 'em from my parents." Why am I blushing more than usual today.

He stared at me for a while, I didn't even try to make eye contact in this silent awkwardness. Then, Subaru broke the silence with his yawn.

"Oh well, guess Ima go to my room. Night sis!"

He walked out, and closed my door. I was speechless, while scrolling down on my phone.

What a day I had, makes me exhausted. I should go to sleep as well...
_______________________________________

There's no excuse for my disappearance. I didn't realize how many people actually enjoyed my story. Thank y'all for the votes and comments! I appreciate it a lot!!!

   I'll try to update more often to entertain y'all folks. But band's been a bit busy, along with school too.

   But yeah, I hope you have a wonderful day/night!! Love ya! Later gators!

Also Happy New Years! Lol! I'm so late!

>~<

02/22/20
~Nene-senpai