Chapter 2

The sun kisses my face as I wake up from my slumber. So I got up to wash my face and change my clothes for school.

As I was getting ready I was able to smell some breakfast. Bacon and pancakes to be exact. I walked to the kitchen and saw my father getting breakfast ready for the both of us.

"Good morning, (Y/N)" he said to me. "Good morning" I said tiredly. I pulled out a chair for me to sit in.

I sat down and ate my food. And next to my plate was a cup of orange juice. So I drank some of that as well.

It was mostly quite between the two of us as we ate.

-TimeSkip-...

I finished my breakfast and got up to head out. As I was heading out I heard my dad on the phone. It sounded like he was...flirting?

Dad never was this cheery ever since Mom died. Well, at least he doesn't have to be sad anymore. Because I had always felt sadden by each time he showed that depressed face.

-TimeSkip-...

I reached my school in about ten minutes. So I went to my class to sit down. I got out a pencil, so I was prepared for class.

Not long after that our teacher walked towards her desk. And as she began to speak "Good morning class, Today we have a new student today"

A boy walked into the classroom. He had short brown hair, and brown eyes. I admired them. But I don't make much note of it anyway. Some of the girls giggles while the other just blushed.

"Hello, my name is Subaru. I hope you and I can be friends." He smiled as he greeted everyone.

Then when I looked up both of our eyes meet. It was like the world had stopped spinning.
_______________________________________
Hello peps, I hope you guys like the story so far. And make sure to vote and comment.

Make sure you check out my friend's new book! It's called: The sad love story.
https://my.w.tt/VuVZ62NqEM

And here is her profile.
https://my.w.tt/aznLlLYqEM

Stay for the next chapter. I hope you guys have a wonderful day^^. 05/04/18
~Nene-chan