Chapter 4

Behind her stood Subaru, I was really confused and then it hit me. Subaru and his mother. Which was going to be awkward for me especially.

We was in the car, my Dad was at the wheel and Subaru's mom was in the passengers seat. The Subaru and I was sitting in the back. We sat in silence, the two people who was taking was Dad and Subaru's mom.

Both Subaru and I was both listening to music and was looking out the window. Of course we both had our headphones in our ears.

-TimeSkip-...

We were at the restaurant and we were sat at a table. Dad and I sat next to each other, I was closer to the wall. While Subaru was closer to the wall and his mother next to him.

We had already ordered and Dad and Ms. Teresa, that was her name, continued to talk. While Subaru and I stayed silent.

I was playing a game, until I felt something on my foot. I found out that Subaru placed his foot on top of mines.

I just moved my foot closer to me. Then, he put his foot on top of mine again. I looked up at him, and he just smirked to himself, also you can barely see his smile.

So that's how it is, I then put my foot on top of his. He did the same. We went back and forth until the food came.

-TimeSkip-...

We were all full and then we decided to head back to the house. The drive back was similar to the drive to the restaurant.

"Oh (Y/N)" Dad started, I took off my earphones and replied with a 'Hmm?'. "Do you have Subaru's number yet? I will want you two to become friends with each other"

"No not yet, I'll get it now..." I tapped on Subaru's shoulder and told hime what my father said. Also Ms.Teresa agreed as well. He told me his number and went back to listening to music.

(Subaru POV)

I went back into listening to my music. Then, we all made it back to the (L/N)'s house. When we did we said our goodbyes and then Mom and I left.

On the ride home I was thinking about (Y/N). It's not that I hate her it's actually the opposite.

I don't love her either, of course because I just met her. And by the look of things it seems like Mom and her Father might have feelings for each other.

But something about her seems to make me want to see her more...
_______________________________________
Comment your thoughts and...yeah that's it..

Oh my friend made a book called 'The Layer Above'. It's really good so far. So I suggest that you check it out!

Vote and comment. If you enjoy my story follow for more! Anywho, bwye bwye!^^ 05/22/18
~Nene-chan