Chapter 5

(Your POV)

I was quietly eating my lunch in silence until I noticed someone else in the corner of my eye. I turned to see it was Subaru.

He was just eating his lunch silently which I didn't mind. But why was he here? "Hey, what are you doing?"

"I'm just eating lunch with my future sister, what else would I be doing" He responded while taking another bite of his food.

"Sister? Wha-. Never mind" I didn't want to think much of it since some people make weird nicknames for all types of reasons.

I started to hear people talking about me. I don't really get bullied, but I don't have any friends either.

So basically I'm a loner. I actually don't mind because it's quieter, and it means no drama.

"Hey, don't listen to them." He told me while having a worried look on his face. " Don't worry, I'll be fine." Subaru was still looking at me with the same expression.

-TimeSkip-...

I was walking out if the bathroom stall to wash my hands. I mean of course, who doesn't wash their hands after they use the restroom?And if someone doesn't wash their hands after they use the bathroom they better stay away, with their nasty hands.

Anyway, while I was washing my hands I saw in the reflection of three girls. And course I was reminded of the movie 'Mean Girls'.

"So, I saw you talking to Subaru" The brunette started. "And why was he sitting next to a loser like you?"

If you had to ask me thus was too cliche for me. But I gotta roll with it. " So do you guys have a problem?" I responded to their 'threats'.

"Yeah, just stay away from him" The blond one spoke. Then the brunette pushed me against the sink.

"Theres more where that came from" Then they walked out of the bathroom. Good thing they don't know what my name is, they might do something later.

Well...Great...
_______________________________________
It been a long day, without you my friend~

Yeah, I'm sorry for the long wait, I promise I'll update more^^

Comment to let me know if you like this chapter, plus if you could give me a Vote that'll be great! Bye bye! 06/21/18
~Nene-chan