Chapter 8

As I was walking towards the school gates I noticed a certain brown haired boy running towards me. I back up a bit, just in case if he didn't slow down in time. He stopped in front and me and started talking. "Hey..(Y/N). How...did you sleep?"

I told him that I'd slept well, and to catch his breath first before continuing talking. Subaru inhaled and exhaled, then began talking again. "I'd missed you" He explained. "It felt like since forever since I've seen you"

"Bruh, it's only been 24 hours" I have rolled my eyes at him while he continued. "Which is way too long! Most siblings live in the same house anyways."

"Yeah, yeah" I had to admit, Subaru was pretty attractive and adorable. With his brown hair and eyes, and his charming personality, which any girl would want to date.

"Shall we go to class then?"

I nodded.

"No, you have to say 'We shall' back!"

"I'm not saying that"

"Please?"

"No"

He then gave me those puppy dog eyes, it hard to resist them. Then I'd gave in.

"Fine. We shall"

"Yay! I'm glad you've came around" then he started walking, with me following him.

...TimeSkip...

I'm in class. And the worst part is that I'm bored as heck! I just continuing doodling on my worksheets, as the teacher goes over them with us.

I keep catching a boy in my class glancing over at me. His name was Daegan, he had dirty blond hair and grey eyes.

He wasn't the most attractive, well to me at least, but he do have a lot of admirers. His personality isn't all that bad either.

I've also caught my 'brother', Subaru, glancing over to me as well. Umm..did I do something. So I'd just wide eyed at my brother as a way of saying 'You want something?'. He just smirked and looked away.

I didn't do the same for Daegan, only because he didn't do anything to me. Plus, he can be shy at times, I think. It's just we barely talk to each other, that's all.

"(L/N)?"

"Yes"

I wasn't even paying attention to a thing my teacher was saying.

"Can you answer the question?" He ask as an one of his eyebrows shot up.

"Can you repeat it for me please?"

"No problem. If 5x+4=24, what will be x?" It took me a minute to comprehend what I had to do. Then I'd answered, "X will equal to 4"

My teacher congratulated me and continued teaching the lesson. Subaru turned to me and quietly applaud.

I swear, this is going to be a long school year. Especially with my 'brother' here.
_______________________________________
Hey humans. I know it's been 5 billion years since I've uploaded.

Mostly because I was testing and I'm kinda lazy. ^^;

Sorry 'bout that. Welp, I'll see you pretties next chapter then!

Bye-bye! 06/02/19

~Nene-chan