Chapter 16

After staying at Scarlet and Peter's house for a bit, Subaru and I decided to go back home. Since it started to get late.

Usually, I felt a little more exhausted then usual, that's probably because I actually went to a friend's house. But then, I've been feeling more tired lately.

''You're okay (Y/N)? You don't look good'' Subaru's voice broke the silence, I look over at him, meeting a face full of worry. I swear he reminds me of a dog.

''I'm fine, so don't worry about it'' I think I spoke too soon, because just when I said that, I started to fall forward. I put my hands in front of me so I could brace the fall, but there was no need for that. Since my body fell onto Subaru's. ''Sorry, but this doesn't look like your okay''.

He squatted down and put his arms out as if me was trying to give me a piggyback ride, I tried to refused but Subaru insisted. He stayed down there for a bit. In the end, I just took the offer. I just couldn't say no.

The ride lasted for about ten minutes. Even though the ride was bumpy, it was still nice and cozy.

We made it back to my house, I mean our house. He lets me down and opens the door. We  walked into a quiet home, until Subaru broke the silence ''I guess they're not home". I agreed with him and followed in after, closing the door behind us.

''Welp, Ima go take a shower." I sighed out and headed to my room to grabbed some clothes.

''Okay. Oh- What if we take one together~?" I could feel Subaru's smirk in that sentence. "No, thank you'' I continued making my way towards the bathroom. Until he blocks the bathroom door, ''C'mon, we're siblings after all".

Then he just keeps smiling, Subaru takes eyes me up and down, then just smiles like a puppy. I start to blush, but stopped. "Subaru..."

"Yes?"

"I said that I was fine!" I pulled him away from the bathroom door then opened it. I closed the door behind me, as I heard a quiet "Awe okay~". I sigh heavily and turn the shower nob on a high temperature. ''Now then.."  I start get undress and prepare for my shower.
____________________________________________
Hello! It's been a minute-

I hope you've enjoyed my story! I hope you have a wonderful day/night! Bye bye!

1/20/21
~Nene-chan