Chapter 3

After that he took his seat which was behind me. I don't know what that was about. He just looked at me and didn't say a word. Which was weird.

I took notes as the teacher was talking. Telling us that we have a test next week. Here and there I would doodle a shape or a stickman.

I don't know why I do that. I guess I'm just weird like that. Probably it's just a way to let go some of my imagination.

-TimeSkip-...

It was later time to go home for the day. Today was just like the usual. Nothing interesting happened.

When I got home I saw my father rushing around the house in some nice clothing. I had many questions to ask.

"O-oh hey (Y/N), I need you to get dress." Dad said worriedly and quite fast. "Why?" I asked him. "We're going to dinner with the Okumas"

I didn't ask any more questions. I just got dressed in some jeans and a white shirt with a cute face of a panda.

I did my hair and got my mini backpack, which I use as a purse. I went into the living room and waited for my father while on my phone.

Then I heard a knock on the door. My dad went to the door and took a sigh before opening the door. He must be really nervous while acting like that.

He opened the door and revealed a beautiful woman with a boy, that looks like who is around my age, behind her...
_______________________________________
Hewwo peps, I hope you liked this chapter. Make sure to vote and comment. I dunno how this story is turning out so far so make sure to leave some feedback. It'll help a lot^^, bye bye. 05/15/18
~Nene-chan