Chapter 11

-TimeSkip-...

(Your POV)

After I helped out Peter with tutoring Scarlet, I was exhausted. Not from her or anyone, just from being up all day and stuff.

Once I made it home I realized that no one was to be found, I shrugged it off and guessed that everyone was out.

I went to my room and changed into some pants and a T-shirt, to get comfortable. After that, I went to the kitchen to get something to eat as a snack.

I took out some Oreos and put it on a napkin, and began to walk around the house being bored.

I heard a noise coming from Subaru's room, it continued. For some reason, I began to follow it. It was getting louder as I got closer.

Snores?

That what it sounded like. I made it over to his dimly lighted room, and saw that he was asleep. I walked over to him to look at his sleeping figure. I slightly plotted down next to him on the bed.

Then I suddenly got an idea.

I put one of my oreos to his lips, and I started to chuckle. He began eating it slowly, nibbling it.

I couldn't control my laugher, it was difficult. While he was eating the Oreo, it created many crumbs beneath him.

I snorted a little too loudly, I covered myself and mentally cursing at myself. Whispering to myself "That was too loud idiot!"

I was about to get up to put the napkin, full of leftover crumbs, in the trash. But I was pull down by a strong force.

I thought it was me tripping, but realized that the force came from a strong pressure on my wrist.

Subaru was pulling me down? He's asleep though. "Hey hey hey!" I whispered. He started to cuddle me, and dug his face in my neck.

I felt his hot breathe on my neck, blushing from the contact. There's no way this boy is asleep.

We stayed like that for a minute. Tired from holding this napkin in my hand, my hand was also was getting sweaty from it.

"Alright, I gotta go." I tried to break out from his grip, but he was too strong.

"You're not going anywhere Sis." He whispered in my ear, his voice was gravelly, and low.

I started to blush more from the sudden response. "I have to put this in the trashhh!" I whined.

"But I don't want you to leaveee. You're comfy."

"I'm not a pillow though, get off of me!"

I was slightly frustrated. But I'm not going to lie, this was nice.

"How about this, I'll go throw this away. Then I can come back."

He took a minute to process, then responded with a "Fine".

After getting up to throw the trash away, I was about to go back into Subaru's room until I heard a noise.

It was the doorbell, who could it be?

I went over and opened the door. A boy, around my age, was on the other side.

"Heya cutie! Is Subaru's here by any chance?"
_______________________________________
Hiya peps, I know I haven't been updating but hey! At least I updated^^;
"Why?" You ask, because I'm human. So yeah.
I hope you beautiful people of Earth have an amazing day! And I'll see ya later!
11/26/19
~Nene-senpai