Chapter 9

"Hey (Y/N)"

"Yeah?"

I expected to see my bro- Subaru, but instead Daegan was the one who'd called my name. I was slightly disappointed, I don't know why though.

"Would you want to eat lunch with me later?" I was caught off guard of that question, out of all the humans in this whole entire school. Hmm, interesting choice.

"Yeah su-"

I was pulled into an embrace, bigger, but similar arms and smell.

I'm not a werewolf or anything okay? I just recognize people's smell.

But anyways, I'd also recognize the voice of this human. Subaru.

"She can't." Subaru said that in a playfully tone of voice.

"Why not?" Daegan wore a frown on his face at the moment.

"She has promised her dear-o-brother to eat lunch with him" Daegan raised an eyebrow.

"She has one?"

"Yep! Me!" I could sense smile grow across his face. "So we should get going" Subaru lead me away from Daegan. I didn't even looked back, well I had to have a small glance.

Daegan's face was full of confusion, I giggled a bit and faced back foward. I swear that I saw his face blushed a bit.

-TimeSkip-...

Subaru and I were eating at lunch. And a person seemed to show up and sat at the same table as us. I leaned over to the browned haired male and asked:

"Who dat?"

He chuckled. "That's my friend Peter, and that's his sister, Scarlet, who's coming this way."

Black Widow. RIP.

I guess the both of them were twins, because they looked alike. They both had green hair, but Scarelet had dark green eyes, while Peter had ocean blue. Peter looked like a bookworm, and his sister looked more like a social butterfly.

"Hey hey (Y/N). Your bro would not stop talking about you"

"Aha yeah..." Subaru started out.

I started to tuned everyone out. Not because they were a bother or anything, I just like to have time with myself. Or just overthinking my every move I do on a daily basis.

But still, this school year...is going to be very interesting...

To me at least.
_______________________________________
Yo, my sister keep on telling me that I need to update on my story millions of times. She reads this as well.
You all are lucky that I have a very pushy sister. And if you're reading this you midget, I hope you have enjoyed it.
Anyway, I'm just your very lazy of an author. That's all^^
06/16/19
~Nene-chan

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!