Chapter Six

- JONH! JOHN! - the both came shouting and running in my direction.

- Alright! What's happening, you children? - It need all that scandal for? - I just go to the loo!

- Are you fine? - they asked me.

The "ring" of Jane's phone interrupted any uncoming fight. And when the young lady goes away Sherlock told me:

- What you think of her?

- Jane? Well.. she is quite interesting.

- Interesting? - he looks confuse and close a bit of his eyes.

- Okay, Sherlock I liked her! Yes, I liked her a lot.

- Really? - he was very surprise.

- But she's a little annoying and know-it-all.

- I knew it! That's exactly my thoughts! Annoying and know-it-all! - he said with a huge excitement.

- Why are you smiling? She is exactly like you! You stupid!

- Like... me? - he said.

- Alright! When you both stop chatting... I really wants to talk to you! - said a man.

- And I particularly prefer now! Greg you should be more energical sometimes!

"That" was sargeant Donovan and the inspector Lestrade from Scotland Yard.

Jane comes back singing "Blackbird" from Paul McCartney and suddenly stops when saw who join our team.

So myself, Sherlock and her follow them to a next room. We all sit down and in this single moment I could finnally glance every single on in front of the old board: Donovan, totaly blank and probably whising not be here; me, with the same expression; Sherlock and Jane, like a 5 year old children with their favourite toy (from inside, of course!) and Greg, really serious, what concerrned me a lot.

- Okay. - the inspector started. - I have no idea what are you doing here and for what reason in this earth are you two especially you two, hanging out together!

- Oh, I see you already know Miss Jane Marple! - said Sherlock.

- Of course we know this psicopath! She is perfect for you, freak! - said Donovan.

- DONOVAN! - I shouted in a very irrational way.

- Not a psicopath! - said together Sherlock and the miss herself.

- Yes, we know her... not by name but how could us forget this face? You are a real troublemaker miss! And already was on the police station a lot.

- A-hem... So, what you wanna say? - said the jealous Sherlock.

- Oh, it is really complex... We, I mean, myself, Donovan and Anderson were investigating a murder case... very proper case indeed.

- I don't want it! - said Sherlock. - I don't want anything with Anderson! Just if... Can I humilliate him?

-I think you don't have a choice, Sherlock. - said Greg.

- So? - Sherlock said.

- SO? A WOMAN PASSED AWAY RIGHT NOW AND YOU BOTH FREAKS ARE THE ONLY BLOODY SUSPECTS! - screamed Donovan.

- WHAT THE... - I shouted as well. - THIS IS RIDICULOUS! GREG, YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN HER, DON'T YOU? GREG?

- Oh, hello! There are you policemen! This is an absurde! A scandal! A truly scandal! Oh, I've see you already arrested these two... these two maniac freaks!

- Oh, no no... You don't understand well Mr. Easterbrook! They don't... - try to said Lestrade.