Chapter Eighteen

After being unconscient for a while I could hear a shot next to me and Sherlock screaming my name several times. Oh, what a pain in my head!

- SHERLOCK! Oh, Jesus! Wha-What's happening here? - I look in the right side and saw Jane crying, Sherlock on the floor and in my left two guns and a man shot.

Wait... Sherlock on the floor?

- SHERLOCK! Oh, what the hell is happening here? Sherlock!

- Oh, John! I'm sorry! It was my fault! - said Jane.

- What do you have done to him? - I asked her.

- I-I just shot him... I sh-shot... a man! - Jane said.

- WHAT? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO SHER... - I said very calm, yet.

- Oh, I came faster as I could. - said Greg Lestrade. - So, what's... Oh Lord! What's happening?

- John, John... - said Sherlock, oh he is fine!

I don't pay any attention in what Lestrade and the others say or do in that moment but I realize that Jane after a conversation with Greg runs away! She's so...

John! You know that it was very wrong and she didn't shot me anyway!

Hey! Could you just let me tell the bloody historie with my original thoughts in that bloody time?

Why?

Because people like it! 1285 views last night, I restarted it again!

And why?

Because that is how it really was!

No John, it isn't. I don't was paralised by Jane, jealously or neither ask her plans to Mrs Hudson.

Alright! And how did you know that I wrote those things? So, in the middle of those views there's somewhere one of the famous Sherlock Holmes then?

No. I just-sort-of-read them when you was - you know - blogging it... It was a lot of tipping. So of course is about me.

So, none of comments of the title this time!

Oh, it was rubbish! 'The investigation's case'? For God's sake, what you was thinking?

I said no comments, Sherlock! NO COMMENTS!