Chapter Seven

The next couple of minutes was a mix of angry, enjoyment, happiness and regrets for my side.

- Jonh, are you okay? - Jane asked me.

- Yes. No. I really want spank him so much more! - I said.

- I aprecciate if you actually do that, in fact! - said Jane.

- And so was I! - said Sherlock.

We laugh together and then we start the analysis of this new case.

Well, it was a quite interesting, in part because of the conditions of this death. After Sherlock and Jane hide theyselves under the board, everybody in the room saw a stranger shot in the old lady, Miss Bunner (at least, heard), in a complete darkness and holding a spot light pointed at the people. Distration, of course. So, the lights on and all they could saw was Sherlock and Jane running in the only direction that the gunman could be!

- That's a shot in the dark! - said Jane.

- Yes, literally, indeed. But I think there is a woman hurted... Am I right? - said Sherlock.

- Miss Blacklog. Lestrade told to me earlier. - I said. - But this is so confuse! Where is this man, after all?

- I don't know, yet, John. But I gonna find out! - said Sherlock.

- We, Sherlock... We gonna find out! - said Jane, blinking.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our return to Baker Street wasn't that nice. Actually, because of the recent facts so far, Sherlock and Jane can't leave the house for a while and this is a huge tourture, especially for me. And the poor Mrs. Hudson. Well, perhaps a bit. She is having a good time, actually.

- And here we go again... I won! - said Sherlock.

- Oh, yes if I don't do... this! - said Jane, smiling.- I won! Great game Mr. Holmes!

- The game still is on, Miss Marple! - he said smiling.

- Ahem. - I said.

In fact it starts to became boring – as my best friend usually says – after 35 times playing chess and with no results! These mad ones thinks in everything, for God sake!

- So... - said Sherlock.

- What you wanna say? - said Jane.

- Oh, alright! And the case? The Mr. Fortescue? The dead body? Anything?

- Oh, John! Molly is working on the body if you wanna know, but she just say what we already know... And by the way, I'm working too but in the cases. I'm always working on it. - said Sherlock.

- And so was I! - said Jane. - I have planes for tonight John, very interesting ones, indeed.

- Do you? Really? - he said, surprised.

- Yes! And if I stay here any longer I'm gonna be too late! See you boys, good night! - she said leaving Baker Street.

Sherlock stand up a little worried and suddenly smile and said:

- What you know about chinese porcelain?