Chapter Seventeen

My mind was a complete mess but thankfully I keep myself thinking, calm and racional as aways. Well, perhaps a bit concerned. Perhaps. Oh, John... what they done with you?

- JOHN? JOHN? - I glanced all over that pitiful place, with rubbish everywhere - a terrible view - when a man comes along.

- Hello, Mr. Holmes. - he said in a american accent. - Do you want to know where your friend is?

- I already know. - I said, smiling with sarcasm.

- Oh, you are really 'that' good like all people says... - he smile with the devil in his eyes and through John in front of me. How he dare!

- JOHN! Are you alright? - I asked.

- Sher... Sherlock... - he said with a weak-low voice. - SHERLOCK! RUN! IT'S A TRAP!

- I know you don't have that paper... - that man begins. - And I know that unpleasure woman don't have it as well...

- Yes. - I said taking a gun out of my coat. - So, mister?

- Oh, how polite you are! Very british anyway... Well, I'm Lancelot Fortescue, the old man's son! - he took a gun too. - But who cares? What matters here is who's gonna die today!

- How pretencious of you! - I said and fell a little strange , weak. No, I'm not afraid. So, what is that?

- So tipically you. But you two and that Marple girl cannot be alive any longer. You know too much... And now...- he said. - LET THAT GUN OUT OR I'LL KILL JOHN WATSON! NOW! DO IT!

In this instant, I realize that was very risky to John's life keep in that game.

- Oh, good, good. - He smile. - And that's how it ends after all!

At this point, we both were interrupted by a louder shot:

- STOP IT! STOP IT RIGHT NOW! - It was Jane. Oh, for Godness'sake! - Lancelot! I got the paper! John are you alright? Sherlock sorry for be that late... I got the paper!

- NO WAY! - Lancelot cried. - You can't have it! How? HOW?!

- Yep. I got it. - Jane said smiling. - So, take the gun out and I give it to you.

- NO! YOU'RE LYING! YOU WANNA TELL ME RIGHT NOW WHERE YOU GET THIS! - he shouted in the air.

- No, you'll put this gun out and then... - Jane was now next to the spot where I put my gun previouslly.

- Lancelot, do what she said! - I said, as well.

- No, you are a liar! Both of you! You liars! It's all mine! Mine! - Lancelot was insane! - And I gonna to kill you!

- TRY IT! - said Jane.

- JANE! - I said.

- If you dare! - she said. - But, Lancelot, in that way, you'll never know how I get it!

- No, you wanna say it! - Lancelot took John and put a gun in his head. - SAY IT! NOW!

- JOHN! - we both scream at the same time.

- Let John away! - I said, when Jane hold my hand.

- I'm sorry Sherlock... I'm so sorry... -  Jane said. - I don't have any paper...

All that we could hear was a shot-gun.