Chapter Three

- OH, STOP IT! STOP IT RIGHT NOW! – I shouted for all the Baker Street but especially for Sherlock and Jane. – Adulthood, growing people, anyone? There are no adults in this house?

- Uh, John, this is so funny… huhuhu… Jane, my dear, you appears! And right here! Huhuhuhu!

- And that’s for you too ma’am! But… four hours? FOUR HOURS? Four bloody hours with no talking, no explanation, and doing nothing! NOTHING! I need an explanation and I need sleep! So…

And saying that, I sit down in my belonged place, waiting for a long explanation:

- COME ON! BOTH OF YOU! I’M WAITING!

The now young and gorgeous girl sits in the sofa, right down of the mess of the archives of herself in the wall was wearing a beautiful dress but from last century. She said:

- Oh, I’m sorry! I think we both are heedless sometimes… Alright!

- I’m sorry? – I asked.

- I’m in! Isn’t like that they saying today? Ah, The game is on!

Sherlock give us a smile and said:

- Leave us alone, please, Mrs. Hudson.

And glanced the girl again like the reading stuff he does.

- It’s complicate in this way. – she said.

- No, isn’t. I’m fine. – said Sherlock.

- No, you not. You are wrong. – said Jane.

- In general I’m right, don’t I John?

- No. – I said with sarcasm but nobody listened. – It’s not all about deductions, Sherlock!

- Alright, John! He’s nervous.

- Am I? – he said.

- Yes, but is normal… it happens, a memory does that, I think.

- Excuse me? – we both said together, standing up.

- Oh, yes and had been a while... But me and her...we are completed different! - she said.

- Who are you talking about? - I wondered when Sherlock give me a warning of “Don't say a thing!”, how he dare!

- So lonely, with nobody to talk or being your friend, your parents don't get you, isn't it? - said the consulting detective.

- Oh, the people are complete the same. No matter when, they are always the same... - she said.

- Not me! - Sherlock said.

- Her phone. You keep it. And a few, not... two days ago – when he starts the investigation of Jane! Where is they wedding? Came on! - you bring it to your desk, and now it is safe and sound where it belongs, in the drawer. The Woman. Yes, I met her once, very clever but always thinking in the wrong things... so alone...

- Feelings are just confuse and did us make mistakes! – said Sherlock. - And you is just an ordinary woman! What you know?

- You are so wrong, Sherlock! - said Jane Marple. - Feelings could make us stronger and sometimes could be the only thing we got!

- Not for me! - he said.

- And about John? - she said while standing up.

In this point Sherlock stay speechless. In fact, he don't did anything, just stand there. Jane realize what she said and apologize:

- Oh, I'm so sorry... I don't … I'm- I'm living.

And then, Sherlock stand in the same way until she leaves and suddenly he went to the window next to me right in the time of see Miss Jane Marple disappear in the middle of the crowd.