Chapter Eight

- No, no, no way! I don't wanna do this and I won't do this!

- Okay, listen to me, John. It's not a complete lie... You'll still be the good and old John Watson!

- But there is a problem!

- What problem, John?

- JOHN WATSON INS'T A COLLECTONER OR GEEK ABOUT... THESE CHINESE STUFFS! And by the way, I don't know anything about such a thing! It is very risky...

- Oh, John, please. We lost a lot of our time in investigations! We had to work harder! So...

- So what? - I said.

- So, what do you say?

- ... Alright! Let this to me. I go!

And in deep of my soul I was extremely happy and exciting about this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was the plan: for now, I was Mr. John Watson, doctor, soldier and great collectoner of chinese porcelain with a real treasure – and I have no idea where Sherlock took this from! - to negociate. Negociate with Mr. Rex Fortescue himself! The bussinessman don't know me yet, so was quite easy to get this meeting for tonight in his house.

Sherlock doens't could came with me, of course, so tonight was all just for my bussiness. Just me and the danger. Amazing!

At first look, Mr. Fortescue was a really big man, in yours sixties, short dark hair and a huge moustache – a proper villian! - Oh, God help me!... I'm so glad that Sherlock couldn't hear my thoughts!

- Hello, Mr. Watson! Oh! I see you have a lovely treasure here, heh! - said Fortescue, extremelly happy. - What do you think, the third dinasty? Hmm?

- Yes... It is a great treasure, indeed... and about the dinasty... I prefer let you show me what you know first!

- Oh, very clever! But I'm the most famous chinese collectoner of England! Oh, of all the United Kingdon itself! So, of course I know what you have in your hands, Mr. Watson... The case is find out what you have in your head, as well!

Damn it! The oldman was a fox! I have to think in something quicky or all the plan is gonna be out of space!

- Listen, Mr. Fortescue! - I shouted. - I came here to sell to you this amazing piece and not to be insulted in that way! Or for hear such a things! This is an absurde!

- Oh, Mr. Watson I see now... - he look really serious to me. - I'm sorry. You got me in my little plan! Hehehe – he took his nose. - I just wanted to find out if this piece is real or fake... Forget about this!

Oh dear Lord, he din't find out anything! The plan still is on!

In this moment, we both hear a loud noise coming from Mr. Fortescue office. What a bad feling about this!

- Did you hear that? - he asked me. - It cames from my office!

We run into the office and don't saw anything, except for me who saw two shadows in the dark night. Of course I pretend that I don't see a thing. Who are those people?

When Mr. Fortescue discovered a missing paper in the mess, he begins to feel sick and really bad.

- Mr, Fortescue, are you okay?

- Oh, MY PAPER! YOU! GO AWAY YOU BASTARD! YOU ARE THE DISTRACTION, DON'T YOU? YOU STUPID THIEF! GO AWAY!

- Mr. Fortescue! I'm a doctor! You are not okay, let me help you!

- GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! Everybody are my enemies! I knew it! I KNEW IT!

The same servant who came in Baker Street a few days ago appears and say:

- Oh, you here Sir? Please go away Sir! The boss... What's happening to him? Boss?

- HE IS NOT ALRIGHT! Come on! We have to do something now! HURRY UP, MAN! - I shouted.

The man struggle with us and denies any help, so he past away. That was a really sad scene. Really sad.

I leave the house and thought in to walk for a while before told that to Sherlock and Jane. The man just dies in my hands and I couldn't do anything to save him. Anything.