Chapter Thirteen

- I hate you sometimes! - I said.

- I know! - Jane said and followed the old lady.

- So, Miss Murgatroyd, are you saying that the restaurant have a false door? - I asked her.

- Of course there is! You don't realize it, young man? What kind of assistant you are, uh? For sure you both are a little slow for deductions!

- I know it from the door, of course! But how did you find out? - I said.

After a huge unnecessary speech about things that we already know and actually it is a truly silly stuff wich a really don't want to record here, Jane said:

- Oh, you're right Miss Murgatroyd! I'm really slow! And we are really stupid Sherlock! So stupid!

- WHAT?? - I shouted.

- Come on, world's only consulting detective! We gonna solve a crime! - Jane said, leaving the house really exciting.

- She is such a cuttie, ins't she? - said Miss Murgatroyd. - I just can imagine your children! hehehe So lovely! solving crimes together...

- What? No, w-we are not a couple! - I shouted. - And I have John by the way...

And saying that I chase up at Jane Marple instead of listen to Miss Murgatroyd and her advices about our "marriage".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Oh, for God's sake! Where did you have been? - I said from the kitchen of 221B Baker Street.

- Well... I don't know Mr. Watson. - said a man that I never saw before. - But I have an idea!

And after that, all that I could remember was a really strong pain in my head and a complete darkness.

[...]

They took John away.