Chapter Ten

- YES! And what do you think I've doing all this time? - I start to read her again and than I hear something.

- Shhhhss... Can you hear that? - I said.

- Oh, it is John! - she said.

- It is John, indeed!

We finally came into the office and start to looking for the paper about the Blackbird's mine.

- Oh, he have a lot of bussiness... take a look here, Sherlock! - Jane said.

- This is it! The Blackbird's mine! - I said.

- Well, I think it is enought to put Rex on jail, huh!

- Who? - I asked.

- Mr. Fortescue, of course! - she shouted.

- Shsssss!!

- Shsss.. ! I know! I know! - she said in a low voice.

- … There's someone coming! - I said.

- Oh, no! Not now, we are busy! - she said.

We quickly hide under the table and heard a man walk into the office. Definally a man because of his steps. He stoped and glanced on the papers, shouted something that I couldn't hear – and I hate when this happen! - and then, put them into a box in the highest shell that we could saw.

When this myterious man left, Jane started to sort of trying take the box from were it was. Looking in that way I could see how tiny she is, and brave, and a little mad, and funny, and clever... WHAT? What I am thinking? Focus Sherlock Holmes! Focus!

- Hey! You gonna just stay standing there! Help me here, please! - she was right up in the desk. A really weak desk, indeed.