Chapter Fourteen

[...]

- It was Miss Blacklog herself, of course! - said Jane to Gavin Lestrade.

- Alright! - he said. - Are you telling me that the old lady...

- A very good person that old lady! And complete inocent, by the way! - said Anderson, he is so stupid.

- Shut up, Anderson! - I said.

- ... that the old lady shots her best friend and came throught that false door and shots herself?

- Actually, it's impossible. - I said.

- Oh, for heaven's sake! - said Donovan - The freaks neither agree to each other!

- He is complete right, miss! - said Jane.  - Miss Blacklog don't shot anybody, she is dead!

- What? - said Lestrade. - Please guys, come on!

- Actually Miss Blacklog isn't Miss Blacklog! Well, not the Blacklog that we know, or we think we know... oh, you got it! - said Jane.

- Oh, let me see... of course not! We are not psychopaths! - said Donovan.

- Well... Miss Blacklog reminds me of someone that I knew when I was out of the country... And everybody is very much alike, really. But fortunately, perhaps, all of them don't realise it! - said Jane, ignoring her. - And that was very helpfull to solve this particular case. And of course, the great help of... - oh, she's gonna thanks me. - John Watson and his loyal attitude wich makes me realize that Miss Blacklog isn't Miss Blacklog! She wouldn't do this to her mate! So she isn't Charlotte Blacklog!

- Indeed! She is her twin sister! - I said. - Killed Miss Blacklog's best friend because she find out the truth!

- And I don't get it yet... Why all that show in the restaurant? - asked Glenn Lestrade.

- Glenn it is so simple! - I said. - She needed to kill her friend and took away the suspicious of herself.

- It is Greg, Sherlock! - said Grahan Lestrade. - And all that people in the restaurant?

- Oh, my turn! And this take us to... - said Jane, looking to Anderson. - Miss Murgatroyd! She is a lover of detectives histories and she give to Miss Blacklog the idea. And now... you! Sherlock Holmes!

- He? Oh, come on! - said Anderson.

- Shut up Anderson! - said Jane. - In the restaurant, we realize that was all about a trap, remember?

- Yes, indeed. And all that weird people! - I said.

- Exactly! All of them knew what's going on in that moment. - Said Jane - And of course, they was invited for that!

- Oh, for heaven's sake! Who is invited for a murder? Do you believe in those freaks, Greg? - said Donovan. - And shut up, Anderson!

- But I didn't... - said Anderson at least.

- Well... - said Grahan Lestrade. - Miss Blacklog could pass in that door, shot Miss Bunner, come back in the same way and hurt herself from another way!

- Please, Gavin, tell me something that I don't deduce yet! - I said.

- Sherlock! - Yelled Jane. - Yes, indeed Greg. And the weapon is this: a little knife! All the boards had three of these, but ours had just two of them!

- Yes, this makes perfect sense to me. - said Gavin Lestrade. - I'll arrest her right now!

- Oh, wait Greg! - said Donovan. - You don't believe in these freaks, Don't you? Who's gonna give us a guarantee that it don't was they? And she is carrying that knife all this time? It's been weeks since that!

- Oh, Donovan, you reminds me of someone too... - said Jane - It is quite interesting, anyway.

Donovan starts to laughting at her and then, right in the time when I'll say something, Jane look right into her eyes and said:

- That person was a truly annoy one. Actually she have the necessity of being such a bastard to everyone, or basically for everyone who she was afraid of... jealously? What's the nature of all these? You choose: down self esteem, some needy of attention or someone can't handle when others are in a better days than yours... But, that's no matter! - she give her a massive smile. - It is just someone that I knew and she is a better place now.

- Where? - said Anderson.

- Oh, she is dead. - Said Jane, smiling.