Chapter Five

- Hello, John! - that was her first words. - Did they have cookies here? Oh, hello Sherlock! Nice to see you again!

- Hello, Jane! - I said.

Curious! This place... why did she choose this place? Definally there's something here... Well, at least, she gonna pay it all.

- Tea? - suddenly she said.

-Oh! Thank you.

- Sherlock... there's something odd about this place... I can feel it... but I don't find out what, yet...

-Hmm. And why are you telling me that? - and smilling, I said: - Cookie?

- I don't know... Fellow-feelings? - she said, laughing.

- Okay... they usually don't say that... - I said, laughing too.

- And why you call me here? - We asked at the same point.

- Oh-oh... this don't sounds good... - she said.

- Oh, yes. That's really odd...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Amazing! It just could be that! - Jane said really exciting.

- Fantastic! It must be that! I knew it! There's so much proud for apologizes...

- The people are the same. I told you, Sherlock!

We stop a little bit for thinking on this. It is a trap! Just could be a trap! But, who wants me in a trap? Well, a lot of people indeed, because I'm the only consulting detective in the world, really good at work, and have a lot of enemies... Moriarty...

- And what the other people do in a satuday night? - Jane said.

- Probably dinner. - I said.

We laugh again and then Jane Marple pull me under the desk.

- What are you doing? - I shouted.

- Thinking, experimenting. You choose. But now get down! And tell me: what do you see? - she said with her big sparkle eyes.

I don't see any function for that action, but I try to be racional like always I am.

- Hmm. Rich people. Very rich. Old, young, parents, sons... ordinary stuff.

-No, think in all of them... together!

- Well, they are rich... have blings.

- Uh, that's not what I was expecting for, but...

- Oh, fantastic! Do you see that? The blings?

- No, I don't. - she said.

- The blings are all in the same price... same level. Necklaces, rings, watches... all in the same price!

- Very interesting indeed... but you missed two points! - She said with a huge sparkle in her eyes.

- What points? What you mean? There's nothing more here for...

- Cookies! Cookies and they eyes! Well, actually all expression but it works. Rich people, Sherlock! They are always the same!

- Cookies? Eyes? Oh, I see.. human nature.

- Exactly! Human nature that you don't undestand anything about! - she said in a very annoying way who reminds me of John. - Good for us, we got a especiallist!

- Who? - who will mind of that?

- Me, of course, you silly boy! Now, listen to me, Sherlock... What rich people and us have in commum?

- What do you call me? Hmm...rich people and I... a very annoying compannion?

-WHAT? - she shouted.

- YOU STARTED! - I screamed.

- I'M TRYING TO THINK, MR. HOLMES!

- AND I'M TRYING TO ANWSER YOU, MISS MARPLE!

- SO, JUST ANWSER! - She shouted.

- THAT'S WHAT I GONNA DO! - I shouted.

- ALRIGHT!

- ALRIGHT!

- Actually I think everybody listen to that... - I said.

- Shushh... Listen! That's what they wanted... to show theyselves! -she said.

- Oh, yes! And they don't even look at us...

- ... Even with all that shouts and screams and cookies and big coats in a fancy place! - she said.

- A trap! - I said.

- Yes, a trap... but a trap for... - she said pointing at both of us.

- For me, of course! Who wants you in a trap? They probably call you for make this more real... or distraction...

- JOHN! - We shouted together and standing up, rising into the dark hall. Very dark, actually...