Chapter Two

After Jonh's “race” with no reason behind that man, I got straight to the point : disappear news.

 - Curious. - I said while don't find what a was looking for.

 In this time or before, that's no matter, I realise a strange view inside my house.

 - Oh, thank you my son, I'll be wainting Hudson right here. - said an old ordinay lady sitting in my elbow-chair. - Oh, my legs can't take any longer... hehe. So, how your mum are doing?

 - I don't know! - I ignored her, is the best thing to do in this situations.

 - But she don't lives here anymore?

 - No. - I said automatically, trying to think in my case.

 - Oh... that's too bad! So, I've lost my trip... Aren't you Hudson's son?

 - NO! - I said, closing my eyes and trying to focus on the case, on the facts, on the clues in the wall, but is something missing...

- What are you doing? Solving Crimes? – said the awkward view coming in my direction and stop right where I was, up in the sofa.

- No. Ah, Yes! It is a disappear. –I said hoping she leaves. – I think I hear a voice down there, perhaps is Mrs. Hudson! GET OUT!

- Ah, isn’t her darling! She leaves a couple of minutes ago saying “Not you housekeeper!”, I bet it is for you! – the lady said with a strange sparkle in the eyes. – And now, to the case! Disappear… hmm, it is a lady, a young lady, isn’t it?

- Yes… - and don’t knowing why, I started to explain her the case. – A young lady really important for the businessman Fortescue… disappears! With no reason, apparently. In a fly from Europe.

In this point, the old lady takes from her hand bag something who looks like a tiny notebook. She was taking notes! And with a bit of madness she said:

- You don’t will deny this funny puzzle to a poor inoffensive old lady, do you? – she blinks and took her nose.

The ding of my phone cut any answer. It’s a message. “Well done in your investigations Mr. JM”. What? What is this? J? M? What this means?

-Errrh… well, like I was saying, the girl take a fly in Europe, probably come back of holidays, but…

That "ding" again. “Wrong! JM”. WHAT? I try not paid attention and carry on:

- She takes these particularly fly and don’t leave as the others passengers!

- Oh! So interesting! – the old lady cries.

- And this is because…

- Oh, She goes study in Europe!

- I’m sorry? – I said.

- Ah, nothing, nothing in all. I’m just thinking loud… Go on!

- …and this is just because she is very clever!

- Oh, really? Very red… oh I’m sorry, very interesting!

After that, she asked me a few questions but I don’t hear or give any attention. Red? Why this reminds me of something important?

-Oh, of course! Hehehe! Brilliant! RED! Was in that way, red! She leaves that fly but not as an ordinary passenger… no she is very clever! She leaves as a service lady!

Ding! “;) JM” . Oh, I start to get these messages now! Really good!

- Very clever! And it is the reason that they don’t take the case for Scotland Yard! And she is right here, in London and texting me! It’s Christmas!

- Well…- she said while smile for me.- And you find out all of this just by an old lady mistake…

-Yes, but in fact, I was investigating this before. When I went to the airport I noticed the service ladies and the colour of them clothes. They were all in blue but one was in red.

- And you think that is the girl?

-No, of course not! Obviously she changes with the other one. And now…

- Now you wanna sending her to the Fortescue…

- Oh, no, no way! He is a stupid and bad man. And she knows this! I’m really want to meet her… Really brainy!

- Oh, really? I bet you could kiss her…

- Well… I..

The next minutes were a really confuse madness, especially for me. The “old lady” don’t was a real old lady and she kiss me! Kissed me while John and Mrs. Hudson looking each other eyes so or even more confuses than I was. But I’m really confused.

- Nice to meet you, Mr. Holmes! I’m JM, the disappear girl or Miss Jane Marple!

- Oh, I – I’m Sherlock…

While we all stand in perplexity, we heard in Mrs. Hudson old radio: “Happy Christmas!”

An ivestigation caseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें