Chapter 7 (Tyronne)

Tyronne's POV

"This is not my way home," Yuri whined. Of course, this is not. I am bringing him to my home.

To be honest, I got jealous when some random group of girls told me that Yuri is flirting with Tan. They went to my practice just to warn me that Yuri is cheating. Yes, he is not my boyfriend yet but I told him that I am courting him. I expect that we should be exclusively seeing each other. I trust my brother too but jealousy just took over me so I ignored him for days.

Earlier, I saw him eating with Tiara and Tan and I tried to make him jealous but he is not affected at all. But when I met him on my way to my practice, I saw how sad his eyes were when I ignored him so maybe, just maybe he has feelings for me too. I am not losing hope because I am Tyronne. I was born to be a fighter. I won't lose Yuri even to my brother.

"I am bringing you to our home. I told mom that you'll have dinner with us."

"Whaaaat?" He looks so shocked.

"Yes, you heard it right. So just relax there."

"But why would I have dinner with you?"Yuri was so confused.

"Because... I like you! And I am serious about you so I will let you meet my family to formally introduce you."

He turned quiet.

"Is your father there too? Can I take a picture with him? You know, my mom is a Mewlion."

"You sure can. But you need to say yes to me and be my boyfriend after." I offered in return.

"Ty!!!" Geez, even calling me by my name sounds cute. He is making me like him more.

When we got home, I parked next to Tan's car in our wide garage. "Don't you ever ride this car, okay?" I pointed to my brother's Lexus.

"What are you saying? Why would I ride his car?" He asked me.

"Nothing. I will be jealous if you ride there...with my brother."

"Stop that. That would be impossible!" Who knows right?! I just wanna warn him.

When we entered the house, he was surprised to see our little twins crawling on the floor. Why did mommie leave them here?

"Why are you here little monkeys?"
They turned one already but they cannot walk straight without support.

"Wow! Are they twins? How cute!! Can I?" Yuri asked permission to carry them.

"Sure." He grabbed the sanitizer from his bag and spread some on his hands and arms.

He carried Tala so I lifted Troy too. "Wow! She looks like Tiara's smaller version."

"Yup! A lot of people are saying that." I left Tala with him and went to the kitchen to find mom.
"Mommie, why did you leave the two alone in the living room?" It's dangerous because our center tables are made of glasses and dad's trophies are displayed on the shelves.

"I left them with your dad," Mommie uttered while sauteeing some vegetables.

"Well, dad is not there."

"What did you say?" He ran to the living room to check. "TERRENCE MEW!!!!!!"
My mom is fuming. I am so excited about what will happen to my dad.

I sat beside Yuri who is busy playing with Tala. "Why are you smiling? Will they be okay?" Yuri asked me.

"They will always be okay. I am smiling because you look good with kids. Do you want to have a baby with me?"

"Ty!!!" He was so red again. It's funny how I can make him blush easily.