Chapter 23 (Tristan)

Megan's POV

It's nice to be back. I promised Yuri I would greet them personally if they reached the 5th anniversary, so here I am as promised.
My eyes roam around their house to find the particular guy that I've been missing for how many years.

Tristan is my crush. He really is my type. I have plenty of admirers back in the US, to be honest, but I badly want someone like Tan. He set the standard that no one could ever surpass up until now.

I have someone very dear to me, though. He is not my boyfriend yet, but he is good to me. We promised each other that if we reach 25 and are still both single, we will marry and stick with each other.

I am not sure if I liked Tristan when I first met him, or it was because of how Yuri described him to me before. Yuri has had the biggest crush on Tristan before, but Tyronne made him feel loved.

"Are you going to stay here for long?" Tiara asked.

"A week perhaps. I am not sure. I am already in my first year of college, so I am thinking of asking Yuri if what his plan is for me."
Yuri now has a job, and he told me that he would support me in my schooling.

"Can you just stay here?" She asked me.

I want to stay, but my parents are in the US. Aside from that fact, I have a condition in which my family is only aware. They are protecting me from the people once they know what I am hiding. I was born male, but I also have a womb. My mom wants me to be at their side always. I am grown up now. I can handle myself, and I know nothing's going to happen to me. I am not proud of my condition, but there's a part of me that is screaming with excitement too. I have the capability to give birth. I found people who were having the same condition as me in the US. We actually have weekly meetings just to talk about our life. Some of them were straight guys who couldn't accept it; that's why we have this group to talk about it and support each other. Here in the Philippines, I only know Tiara's mom with the same condition. He looks happy, though. When I return to the US, I am planning to share his success story. Even Yuri is worried about me too. That's why he is so overprotective of me.

"I am not sure about that. We will see."

We were busy preparing for their celebration all day. It was already late when Tristan decided to show his ass from us. He just walks past me.

He didn't join the drinking session too.

I was already tipsy when I saw this awesome guy oozing with sex appeal. I really like him, and I like that he is ignoring me. I am up for a challenge. I know I have the tiniest chance that this guy will like me, but it is okay for me. This kind of guy tends to be more serious when in love. I love it when his face is turning red every time I try to tease him.

"Why? Are you not comfortable with me here? Do you feel uneasy? Are you not used to seeing a guy as beautiful as this?"

He just ignored me again and left. How cute, Tristan. I like you even more.

I slept in Yuri's room. It was around 5 AM when I woke up because of the moans coming from the next room.

I giggled.

My brother is such a flirty fox. He must be having a good time.

I just decided to jog outside. I am wearing gray jogging pants and just a plain shirt.

I almost screamed when I saw Tristan sitting on the couch just outside our room.

"It is so early. Why the hell are you up already?" I asked him. He is topless, and I can't help but scan his body. Bless my perverted mind. He is so sexy, and I want to be hugged and be crushed by him. I am willing to break my bones if it means that this guy in front of me can hug me.

"Can't you see I am studying?"

"How can you study while listening to what's happening in their room?"
Yuri that flirt. He moans like it is his first time.

"It's been five years since Yuri lived here. His voice is like a part of my life here. It is normal."

"Is my brother aware?"

"I don't know. I can't say it to him."

My brother needs to know it. How can he be so loud when there is someone else staying in the other room?

"Do you want to run with me?"

"No."

"How about breakfast with me?"

"No."

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Nope."

"How about a boyfriend?"

"Why do you ask? No too."

"Do you want me?" I asked again, and it made him blush.

He was so red. He can just easily say no. It is a good sign that he didn't answer.

"You are crazy."

"You didn't say no. Thanks, Tan. I want you too."

"Hey, I didn't say I like you." His face is blushing.

"I know. You will like me soon, patience dear."

I just left him there, shocked. Yuri will scold me for being like this, but I speak what's on my mind, so Tan must deal with it. At least I have told him that I like him. He now has an idea, so it's up to him if he will like me too or not. I don't easily give up, though. I swear Tristan will be mine, and I can't wait for that.

It's been two hours since I started running around their subdivision. I made a friend right away. I am a talkative person, and I can quickly gain friends wherever I go.

It was past seven in the morning when I returned to their home.

"Hi, Megan." It was their mom.

He is an inspiration to me. We have the same condition, and I like seeing him happy with his family right now.

"Hi, can I take this chance to say Thank you? Thank you for treating my brother like he is part of your family. My family in the US is relaxed knowing that Yuri is in good hands."

"No need to thank us. Yuri is a very good guy, and we are lucky that he changed our son. He is a blessing to us." He is cooking for breakfast.

"He is. They are both lucky for having each other." Yuri and Ty are match made in heaven.

"You are gorgeous, Megan."

"Thanks for the compliment, sir."

"Don't call me sir. You can call me mom too. Yuri is like our son, and since you are his brother, if it is comfortable for you, you can call me the same too."

Why do I feel like he is my mom in law too? Damn it. I can't get Tristan out of my head.

"It would be my pleasure, mom."

"Mom..." Tristan's voice echoed in the kitchen. He looks so good wearing a suit. Damn! Too sexy.

"Hi, Tan. Are you going to your work?"

He ignored me, so his mom scolded him.

"Don't be cold to Megan. He is Yuri's brother."
I want to say that I am his future boyfriend, too, if only his mom is not listening.

"I need to go, mom. I'll take my meal at my office."

"This will be quick. You said the food in your building is not good."

"I am in a rush, mom."

He kissed his mom and left.

"I am sorry about that, Megan. Tristan is really not good dealing with people."

"It's okay, mom. Can I bring his breakfast to his office? I am free today."

"Are you sure, Meg? Bring Tiara with you."

"Yes, I am sure."

See you at your office, my love.