Chapter 40 (Tristan)

Tristan's POV

"Baby, I don't think it's a nice idea for me to climb a tree. Look at what I am wearing." He looked at me.

"Then you can strip." Megan is being ridiculous. Why did I even ask him what he wanted?

"Baby, are you serious?"

"Okay, I am kidding. This is what you want to hear, right?" He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms above his chest. "I can always climb on my own."

"Then, I'll be furious at you if you do that," I warned him.

"Really? Did you say you're going to be mad at me?" I forgot how sensitive Megan had been these past few days. I chose the wrong words again.

"I am going to climb that tree. Let's go to my office first." I told him. I know I have a spare shirt in my office.

We reached the office, and Bella welcomed me with the schedules for today. Megan walked faster to my room. "Baby, be careful." I reminded him.

"Sir, you don't have meetings this morning. Mr. Tan will meet you at 4 PM." My secretary informed me.

"Okay, thanks. I'll leave later and be back before lunch." I followed Megan into my office, who was now sitting comfortably on my desk.

"Are we going to have breakfast first?" Megan asked me.

"We just finished breakfast..."

"So are you telling me I am not allowed to eat again?" What the fuck!

"Baby, I didn't say that. What do you want for breakfast? I'll ask Bella to order for you."

"No way. I don't trust her. She likes you."

"Bella doesn't like me," I argued. "I will never like her too because I have Megan." I pinched her cheeks.

"She admitted it to me. She liked you. Remember when I confronted her at the rooftop. I didn't say it to you because I am confident that you are not gonna like her like what you have said to me before."

Bella liked me?
I never noticed that.

"I only like you. Don't mind her. Let me change clothes so I can get mangoes for my babies."

Megan is becoming moody. Mom said it is just normal for him to act like that because mom was like that too when he was carrying us. The difference is my mom was alone that time while I am here for Megan.

"Babe, where are we getting our mangoes?"

He is so beautiful.

I am changing my shirt.

"Mom told me about the place." I texted him earlier.

Every time Megan comes to my office, I imagine our first time here. We were slamming our bodies so hard there on the couch.

He fixed my shirt and pushed me back to my swivel chair.

That look in his eyes that I won't be able to rest for my whole life.

He then unzips my pants and releases my erection.

"Baby, I am good." I don't want him to be tired, but...
I bit my lower lip when I felt his warm skin on my member. It fucking hardened by his single touch. "Baby, it's so good."
It transitioned from I am good to so good real quick. Damn, he is a pro at this. He swirled his tongue on the tip and licked every inch, assuring that there was no untouched part.

"Babe, you like this?"

"I love it." I am guiding his head to push deeper. I fixed her hair and tugged it gently to avoid distraction.
The feeling is so nice. My dick feels so warm inside his mouth. She keeps stroking and gagging on my dick alternately. My crotch was flooded by his saliva. I could feel it dripping off my balls onto the chair. I was twitching all over with every stroke that he was making.