Chapter 21 ( Tristan)

Tristan's POV

"Okay, maybe I need to stop disturbing you. Sorry, phi."

I am staring at the last message, that kid sent to me. He sent this more than a year ago. He usually messages me every evening a 'good morning' message because of our time zone differences.

He stopped texting me after I ignored his message for two weeks. It was our final exam and I hate to be disturbed, so I put him on my spam messages. I am too busy to reply to the 'have you eaten your meal' and 'keep safe always' kind of messages from him.

"Tan, why are you not eating?" Yuri asked me. This guy is too sweet. Our family is so lucky for having him. I am happy that my brother is now in the right place. Yuri I swear is a wife material. This guy is for keeps and I am happy that he is my brother's boyfriend. Of course, I'm not going to say that to him. That would be too cheesy.

"Later." I am so bored. We are now at Pampanga to celebrate my brother and Yuri's 2nd anniversary. I don't want to come but Tiara forced me.

I was busy scanning my phone when I heard his voice.

"Yes, Tiara. I wanna see it." I saw Tiara walking around with her tablet on the same level of her face trying to scan the hotel room. She was touring her friend to every spot and even zooming to all the foods prepared at the table.

"Tyronne and Yuri, please say hi to Megan."  Tiara cheerfully said. The couple waved to the camera.

"Hi sweety, Love you." Yuri greeted his younger brother. "Baby, say Hi."
He turned to my brother who is busy eating.

"Hi, Meg. Did you see your brother's surprise to me? He is so fucking in love with this hot guy in front of you. He did this everything for me."
Yuri was just smiling at my childish brother. For me, he is so embarrassing. What a show-off! As if having a boyfriend is such an achievement. He can't even pass a single exam for godsake. He should be thankful he is the ace player of the football team or he won't be able to make it to this good university we are studying.

"Yeah, Good job to both of you. I love you guys." Megan said to them.

I saw how Tiara moved to each of my siblings' and parents' seats to let them talk with Megan. She was already walking near to my position. I sit properly and fixed my collar because for sure this girl will force me to say Hi to Megan too. I then pretended to be busy with my phone when Tiara just walked past me. I looked at her with a confused look. She skipped me. Am I not a human here? She even let Tala and Troy talked to Meg but she fucking skipped me.

"Well, you know him. That's Tristan, no need to talk to him. He is plain boring." I heard her say to Megan through her tablet that made him giggle from the other line.

Did Tiara just ignore me?

"Yeah. How's the food?" He asked my sister.

Tiara is still  on videochat with Megan near the dining table.

I think I am hungry already. I went to the table to grab some food.

"I thought you don't want to eat yet...Here." Yuri was about to put some pasta on my plate but Tyronne dragged him away. Ty and his jealous ass. He acts as if I'm going to snatch his boyfriend all the time.

I just sat near Tiara and try to sneak on her screen. I saw Megan. He is cute I swear. I am not in love with him. I promise not to be in love with anyone until I accomplished something that I can be proud of, that my parents can be proud of. I am focused on my goal and liking or flirting with someone is not part of my plan.

I made another glance at the screen. He can't see me looking at him. Fuck, my eyes really can't believe that I am looking at a 15 years old guy. Megan is assigned male at birth but you can't really notice it when you stare at him. He is so beautiful. I am just saying the truth. He is pretty yes but not enough to make me attracted to him.

"Why don't you try to give him a chance? He really is cute." I heard Tiara advising Megan. I know eavesdropping is bad but what can I do? I am sitting here to eat and it's not like I intentionally sit here to listen to their conversation.

"Should I? He is cute but that's it, I want someone older, mature, responsible, and most especially smart." Megan said

I choked on my juice. He just described me.

Tiara looked at me. "What's happening to you?"
I heard Megan asking from the other line what happened here too. My sister focuses her attention on the screen again.
"Just don't mind him. It was just Tristan."
She walked away and now I am bored again. I should have brought more books. I don't like reading Ebooks but I think I'll be needing it today.

I browsed my Facebook first.

Yuri tagged me in a photo along with my family. "Cheers to more years with my hubby. Thank you for making me part of your family."
This couple never fails to give me goosebumps. What's with the hubby thing? Even Tyronne's reply is cornier.
 "I love you my wifey 🥰😘"  
How gross?!!! Fuck, I wanna throw up by how Tyronne the badass guy turns to someone who will comment with heart emojis. Cringe!
I promised myself not to be as cheesy as this couple. I want a normal relationship.

Yuri tagged Megan as well. Megan just replied with "I love you sweetie and thank you to Suppasit family."
I really wonder why they are too sweet with each other.  My brother calls me Virgin and I call him stupid. Aren't we sweet too?

I hover to his name and clicked it to view his profile. Megan has a lot of followers because he is somehow an influencer. He does vlogs about fashion trends and loves sharing his new makeup picks.

I checked his last post.

"Am I not likable? Drop a heart if you think I am pretty. This is me on my last vacation to MNL. Excited to go back."

I remember this picture

I remember this picture. Tiara took this photo outside our house.

My fingers started typing ❤❤❤.

I ended up deleting it and pressing the back key.

What happened?  I almost dropped heart emojis in his post. I must be really bored now.

I sighed.

I just took a last bite of pizza then told mom that I need to walk outside for fresh air.

I love it better when I am alone.  My soul is at peace in the silence. Reading books and studying is my sweetest escape

I was just sitting on the bench in the hotel's pool area when my phone vibrated.

"Thanks for the like react. Is it really hard to drop a ❤? Am I not beautiful?"
After a year, I got a chat from him again.

I checked his post again and I realized that I really liked his post. We are not even friends on Facebook. He might think that I am stalking his profile.

"Sorry, Tala might hit the button by accident. I don't use Facebook." Sent.

Fuck. I am busted. I hope he won't get the wrong idea that I am checking his profile.

" K." He replied in a flash.

K?
K?

I can't believe someone sent me a single letter as a reply.

I was about to change my react from like to heart and comment on his post when he blocked me.

I tried searching his name but it's not showing up anymore.

I can't message him because Megan blocked me in his messenger too. What is so wrong with this kid? He is so childish.