Chapter 35 (Tristan)

Megan's POV

This is my fault. It should not have happened last night, but I repeated the same mistake today. I don't want to be pregnant. At least, not now. My plan is just in case I decided to bear a child, I need to be at least 30 years old and well off. I want to hide somewhere far from the judgemental people. I am just starting my career as a brand endorser. I am gaining a little. I am not sure if how will Tan react knowing that I have this abnormal condition. He can accept me, right? He was born because of his mom's condition too. I am just 18 for heaven's sake. I am not pregnant. I cannot be pregnant.

I went straight to my unit. I skipped my class today. I can't focus on anything. It would be unfair to Tristan, but what can I do? I am pissed.

I called Yuri over the phone. I asked him not to tell Tan that I am here. I am being a little dramatic over that thing but people wouldn't understand why I am so scared about what happened. I can't tell Yuri about what happened between me and Tan. I know I'll be okay with just a night of rest. After my call with my brother, I turned off everything, my phone, tablet, and even my desktop. I took a sleeping pill so I can have a rest and stop thinking.

Tristan's POV

I've been calling Megan since he left. I can't focus on my meetings knowing that he is mad at me. I didn't know cumming inside will make him so nuts. I am not well informed about the dos and don'ts of sex. I am just acting on what I feel like doing. At least, I know now what Megan hates. I am not going to repeat my mistake.

It was lunchtime so I tried to call him but his phone was busy. Is he talking with someone else? I stalked him on Twitter and IG to see if he is Live. I even called Tiara to ask if where is Megan. His class will start at 1 PM so he must still be on the way to school.

Tiara told me that one of Megan's classmates said he skipped school.
Is that how grave my mistake is?

I went home early but he was not in his room. What the holy crap!!!
He never mentioned to me yesterday that he has schedule today aside from his class. Yuri was not even home so maybe he met with Megan.

I just rest for a while. It was already dinner time when I woke up.
I checked the rooms and tried to ring his phone but failed. They were already eating. I just grabbed my car key.

"Tan, it's dinner time." My mom warned.

"Mom, I cannot eat. I'll look for Meg."

Yuri followed me outside the house.

"Can you tell me what happened? Why is he mad?"

I can't tell Yuri about what we did. It's normal, but this thing should be only between me and my boyfriend.

"I can't tell, Yu."

"You cheated?"

"Hell, no."

"Then what? If you can't be serious with my brother just fuck off. I won't allow anyone to hurt my Megan."

"I won't, okay? Can you calm down? I am stressed already." I told him and drove to Megan's unit. I knocked there for almost an hour begging him to open it but no one responded. I looked like a pathetic fool in front of his unit.

I called Bright to accompany me. I wanna drink my stress tonight. I do not want to go home. Bright is Yuri's closest friend. Bella, my secretary who happens to be my friend too joined us.  Bright invited her.

I can't tell them the root cause of our problem. It's not proper to talk about it. I just want them to accompany me. They are two of the few people that I trust.

I woke up in my room. I can't remember how the hell did I return home. I checked Megan's room right away but still no trace of him.

I am late for work already so I decided to just skip today.

They were already eating breakfast when I grabbed Yuri's arm and brought him to the kitchen.

Before I could even ask Yuri about Megan's whereabouts, I was stopped by Tyronne. This fucking brother of mine kicked me.

He checked Yuri's arm to see if there are bruises. I didn't even hold him tightly. Tyronne being overprotective that he is.

"Baby, I am okay," Yuri told him.

"I am not." He looked at me. "The next time you'll drag my boyfriend like that, I am really going to ruin your face. Don't involve Yuri in your mess. Fix it yourself." I just let him. At least, Yuri finally knows that his boyfriend is more violent.

"Yu, please call him naaah ~"
I begged my brother's boyfriend and my boyfriend's brother to help me with this. Megan will always listen to Yuri.

I don't know where to find Megan. I don't know his other friends. He is not even contacting Tiara.

Megan was gone for 24 hours already and it's upsetting to know that it happened just because of my carelessness.

I logged in to all my social media waiting for Megan to post something and give me a clue where could he be hiding right now.

It was already evening again when I saw Yuri and Ty heading out.

"Where are you going?" I asked them.

I saw Yuri carrying some of Megan's books.  He immediately hid them.

"I saw it already. Let me talk to him, please." I pleaded.

Eventhough my brother is mad at me earlier, he still helped me to convince Yuri.

Yuri has the key to the unit so he opened it straight. I saw Megan on the couch with his phone. I am glad he is dressed properly tonight.

"I told you to just bring my books, why did you bring him too?" He is staring at me intently.

I walked towards him, he stood up and welcome me by the first slap in my whole life. It was so hard that even my brother was shocked seeing me being slapped like this.

"Tan, you okay?" Ty asked me.

It's better than being ignored I guess.

"Come on, talk to me," I asked him.

"Baby, let them talk for a bit," Ty asked Yuri. Yuri hesitated at first but followed his boyfriend outside too.

I faced Megan. "I can't understand why are you so mad over that. Tell me, so I would understand. Do you really need to ignore me for that long? We can just talk about it."

He smirked. "I just slept for hours because I was so upset. I woke up with a shocking story from my followers. Do you think I will be upset just because of that Tan? Are you really not aware of what you did to me? Stop acting innocent."

"I am sorry. I'll be more careful from now on."

"Be careful with what? With cheating? You should, that time that you exposed yourself on my Live, you should have been careful going out to the bars with a girl. I am not going to believe if it's only one person that told me, many have seen you, Tan. You are making me feel stupid. Tell me, who is that girl?! Answer me now or I am going to break up with you."

Is it Bella? I am with Bright last night too.

"It's just... it's not what you think."

"Fine, don't tell me then. I forgot that it might not be a big deal for you if I leave you right now."