Chapter 28 (Tristan)

Megan's POV

"Tristan." I can't believe that I am seeing him in front of me.

"What are you wearing?"

"Wait. Tell me, why are you here first?"  I asked him. I was never expecting that he would come here.

"Did you meet him?" He asked.

"Meet who?" I acted as if I didn't know who is he talking about. I want him to speak up and tell me what exactly he is feeling.

"You know who I am talking about."

"If you are talking about Pavel, I haven't met him yet. Maybe later."
The inner me is celebrating already because Tristan is being obvious.

"No." I barely heard it.

"What is it, Tan?"

"Don't meet him. Don't meet him ever again."

He is panting heavily with sweat running all over his face and neck. He must have run on his way here.

Shit! I am trying to hold back my smile. I really want to scream now, but I am still managing to wear my resting bitch face.

"Did you hear me, Meg? Don't ever meet that guy."

"... And why would I listen to you?!"

"Because I like you. I like you so bad."

He pinned me to the back of our door and locked it. I can feel the sexual tension when Tan keeps staring at my lips. I am just waiting on what will be his next move. He pressed his body against mine, and I swear I could feel his hardness. It is poking me.

"I didn't mean it. I cannot control this. It's your fault for wearing this."  His veiny hand traveled on my thigh and caressed it. I can feel his hand going up to my ass cheeks.

I can't believe I am experiencing this right now with Tristan.

Even his panting sound is so sexy.

"I thought you were questioning Pavel for holding my thigh when he is not my boyfriend yet.  But here you are touching me on my..."

"I am your boyfriend now."
I almost burst into laughter. How can he just announce that we are boyfriends now like this?

"When did I agree to be your boyfriend?"

He is thinking so hard, and it's pretty funny.

"Just now." He held my nape and kissed me passionately as he pressed his body harder into mine. He was so proud, rubbing his huge length against my body.
His way of kissing me is like he is sucking my soul out of my body. "Tell me now, Meg. Am I your boyfriend now?"

His way of asking is so cute and hot at the same time. He is making my whole body feverish.

"I agree." I hugged him. He lifted me and wrapped my legs around his waist, and put my hands on his shoulder.

He walked to my couch and sat there without letting go of me.

"Meg, this is your fault. I have no plan of doing this tonight, but you are too beautiful. Why do you have to wear this?"

I am sitting on his lap. I can't focus on what he is saying. All I can feel is his bulge. Tristan is huge.

His warm hand traveled on my back, caressing it up and down.

"Tan," I moaned his name. This will be my first time making out, and I am glad it is with Tan.

"Tell me. Are we in a relationship now?" Tan asked me. He is melting me with the way he looks at me. He is giving me the attention that I deserve, that I've been wanting.