Chapter 41 (Tyronne)

Tyronne's POV

I am so hungry already. What is taking them so long? Megan can just say he is pregnant directly. I don't get this thing.

"Baby, are you hungry?" My boyfriend right here has been busy since afternoon preparing for this party. "You want to eat already?"

"Let's wait for them. This party is for Tristan and Megan."

"Cute." I pressed his cheeks.

"I told you to stop doing that to me. Tala has been doing that to me lately. He is copying you, so be a good influence."
Yuri is like a grandmother most of the time. I can't deal with the nagging.

"Are you done already? We are hungry as fuck." I yelled from the ground floor.

"Baby, shut up. They are having a moment there." He dragged me to the garden area.

"Then they need to finish with their drama because I am hungry already. Megan can just say he is pregnant. I know my brother well. He will be happy to hear the news."

"Megan is just nervous. Let them be. Of course, Tan will be happy. Who wouldn't?" There he goes with that look again. I know he wants to have a baby too.

"We will have kids too. I'll take charge." I told him. We have ways.

"You're always sweaty when outside."
He shifted the topic.
Yuri is weird for putting newspaper on my back all the time. He said it is better than to put a towel for sweat.
I am so lucky to have Yuri in my life. He is perfect.

"Yuri, dear. I tried your cupcakes. It's good. Is that your new recipe for our shop?" My mom came with dad. We are already waiting here in the garden area.

"Yes, mom, if you will allow."

"Then, let's plan about how to name it. It's too delicious." My mom sits with us.

"Why do you need to think about the name? Just name it, brown cupcake. The simpler, the better."

"Baby, you are cute, but no, I won't allow it to be named brown cupcake. I need a special name for it." He cupped my cheeks.

"Here they are," Tiara yelled.

Megan walked to our table and hugged Yuri.

"See? I told you." Yuri tapped his back.
I can always see these brothers hugging all the time.

I tried hugging Tan last time, but we almost ended up killing each other.

"Congrats, bro." I gave Tan a tap on the back too. I am sincerely happy for him. I never thought that he would have a boyfriend. Since we were young, I never saw him as gay or bi. He is a wood... A fucking emotionless wood...

He is so happy. That's his happy face, I swear. Being his handsome twin brother, I know exactly what he feels.  We have this kind of connection.

We finally started to eat. Yuri is busy putting food on my plate. He is always like that. Yuri is a thoughtful and caring boyfriend all the time. I can't ask for more. I am just waiting for the right time and marry him.

"So you'll get married first before Tyronne? They've been together for five years already, but you are having kids first when you are just in a relationship for a few months." Tyler really can't control his mouth. He is so insensitive. He is throwing this question at Tristan.

Yuri faked a smile at me. His eyes are so sad.

They started eating already. "Baby, let me get your shake in the fridge."
I know this is his excuse. For more than five years together, I have known him already.