Chapter 15 (Tyronne)

Tyronne's POV

"So what did Megan tell you? I saw you nodding nonstop in front of him, and it's a very rare sight." I asked my brother on our way home.

"Since when did I do that? Can you just shut up and mind your own business?" Tristan hissed.

"Well, I would just like to inform you that Megan is not even 14."

"What the hell are you talking about? Why would I care about his age? It's not like we are in a relationship or something. He just told me to study hard, and he will attend my graduation, so I need to hurry up. Oh, fuck." He covered his mouth when he realized that he had spilled something.

"So is that like a promise to be in a relationship with you after you graduate?" I laughed at him because he was so red. Yuri was sleeping at the back with Tiara.

"Fuck you. It's not like that. Okay?" Tristan is really embarrassed.

"If you say so...This is new, bro. Supporting!" I teased.

"Come on, Tyronne. Why don't you just focus on your loud kitten?" He must be referring to Yuri.

"You are just jealous, V!!!"

"Asshole."

He is too funny. He is so obvious.

When we arrived home, I carried Yuri to my room because he was sleeping deeply.

"Baby?" He woke up when I put him on the bed. He should have woken up minutes ago, so I didn't have to carry him.

"Yup? Sleep more." I told him.

He started tearing up. "I miss Megan."

"You can call him anytime, baby. You don't need to cry like that."

"Should I just follow them there?" He asked.

"Are you crazy?" I raised my voice unintentionally, and it surprised him. "I mean, I am here. You are not leaving me here. I am not into long-distance relationships. I never tried that, so do not dare thinking that again."

"So you mean you'll gonna break up with me if I leave?"

"What I meant is we are not sure if it will work. Don't dare, Yuri."

"Sorry for asking. I forgot I need to finish something first." He walked out of my room.

He must be affected by what I have said. I am just being honest. LDR is not my thing.

I'll just talk to him again later.

...until I fell asleep and woke up in the morning already.

I forgot to ask him to transfer to my room.

I immediately went to his room, but he was not there.

Is he mad at me? He should have slept in my room.

I rushed downstairs and saw him taking care of the twins.

"Why are you doing that? Where's mom?"
He is feeding Tala.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"You are not our maid here. You don't have to do that."

I guess he didn't like what I have said.

"What's wrong with feeding the twins? Can't I do it because I just like doing it? Am I too much?"

He handed me Tala and rushed upstairs.

Why is he so sensitive? I just don't want him to think that we are treating him poorly.

I waited for mom first before I followed him to his room.