Chapter 14 (Tyronne)

Tyronne's POV

I opened the door to see who was knocking. "Megan, why?"

"I just want to thank you for being the good boyfriend that you are to Yuri. Well, he likes you so much, and I hope you won't cheat on him." He looked at me from head to toe. "Unless you want me to cut your pride there." Megan is a bit scary.

"I am not going to cheat on him, so no need to give me that petty threat."

"It's good that we are clear," Megan said to me as if he was talking to someone at his age.

"Anyways, what did he tell you about Tristan?" I am curious.

"Do you really want to know? Is your heart ready for the truth?"
Fuck. I was so nervous when he laughed so hard.
"I am just kidding, Ty. We never talked about Tan when you started flirting with each other, so calm down."
I somehow felt relieved after he said that.

"Are you sure?" I asked again.

"I am. Yuri is not someone who flirts with others when he is already committed to anyone."

"Good to hear."

"Anyways, need to go. Tiara is waiting for me."

He left the room.

My friends in group chat keep talking about a night party. I don't know, but I preferred to just stay at home with Yuri and cuddle with him now. Being with Yuri really changed my perspective. I only want to be with him now 24/7.
Speaking of Yuri, I need to check on him.

I saw my boyfriend focused on cooking. I wrapped my arms around his waist. "Baby, can you try if this tastes fine with you?"  He scooped a spoonful, blew it then fed me. "How is it?"

He should know by now that I am willing to eat anything he prepares for me. "Delicious as you, baby."

"Did you talk to Megan? How was it?" He faced me.

"He just thanked me. I am the one who should thank you because you came at the perfect timing. I am happier because of you." Yuri is the best boyfriend anyone could ever have.

"Anyway, I'll come up to our bed late. Megan and I will have so much catch-up to do."

"But don't forget your promise, okay?"
He promised me a steamy night today, and I am looking forward to it.
~~~~

Yuri's POV

His mom arrived, and we ate dinner together.

Megan and Tiara act like they've been friends their whole life when they just met earlier.

After dinner, I went straight into my room with Megan. I really miss him. He is the only best friend I have in my life. He may be younger than me, but when it comes to advise, he acts like he has already experienced heartbreaks before.

Megan keeps asking me if I have the tiniest feelings for Tan. I am sure there is none. Maybe I just idolized him even before. Tyronne is the only guy for me. I can't help but be scared sometimes, scared that he might be sick of me because I am plain and boring.

I almost forgot the time when I heard a knock from my room. It was Tyronne.

"We need to sleep now." He told me.

"Baby, go ahead and sleep first." He glared at me.

"I can't sleep." My hot boyfriend pouted.

"Don't mind me, Yuri. I am fine here." Megan smiled.

"See? Let's go now, baby." He pulled me to the other room. "Your promise."

I was surprised that I was already naked in front of him. His hands are too quick.