Chapter 30 ( Tristan)

Megan's POV

He ended the Live and placed my phone on top of my fridge. What a temper Tristan has.

He brought some food so I just set the table and prepared it for dinner.

"What time are you going home?" I asked him while tying my hair. He usually goes home around nine in the evening. I need to prepare tonight for my stuff tomorrow morning.

"Later. I just arrived."

"Babe, what time is Tyronne going to arrive tomorrow?"

"Probably around 4 in the afternoon, why? We'll tell them during dinner."

"I have a schedule tomorrow for a lip tint brand. We are going to Tagaytay for a photoshoot. I'll just go to your house in the evening." Since I am sort of an influencer, many small-scale businesses were asking me to endorse their cosmetics line.

"It's my off tomorrow, baby." The way he said as if he is asking me to bring him to the shoot.

"Then you should use that off to rest more." He frowned. "I think I'll cut my hair tomorrow."

"Why would you do that? No need. Your hair looks good on you." I thought he finds it disturbing every time I bent down to give him a blowjob. Forgive me for my perverted thoughts.

"Am I pretty with this?" I acted cutely.

"So pretty. I like it." No need to cut my hair then if that's what my boyfriend likes.

"Fine. Now, start eating. You still need to go home."

"Why am I getting this feeling that you are excited for me to leave? Do you have plans after I go home?"

"Crazy! I just want you to have rest."

"I can sleep here if you want to. You just have to say the word."

"Nope, babe. I don't want you to sleep here tonight." He is watching me utter each word while his arms are crossed above his chest.

"Are you sick of me now?" Surprisingly, Tan acts insecure about something I am not sure of. "You are acting suspiciously. Before, you made me feel that you badly want me but now that I am with you, I am having this thought that you don't want me anymore."

"Why are you so cute?" I straddled him on my dining chair and kissed him on his neck. In almost a week of being in a relationship with Tan, I found out his weakness. He likes being kissed on his neck and his chest. If I undress him now, you will see my red marks left on him as proof. I felt his stiff member poking me. I teased him more by grinding on his lap.

"But seriously, do you still like me as before, or did you find something unlikeable with me?" I never imagined an insecure Tristan.

"I like you... more than ever. I am simply thinking that you need to rest too. You are too... exhausted ... already at your ...work." I managed to explain in between our kisses.

"Exactly! I am resting here. I am feeling energized whenever we are doing this. You are really making me feel good all the time." He grabbed my lower back and pushed me down to his bulge.

He began kissing me roughly, all I can do is to welcome him to my mouth. He is kissing me hard that I can't manage to kiss him back. His way of kissing with hunger is not letting me make my move.

"So, you're planning to visit me every night?" I moaned to his right ear.

"If that's the only way to see my energy booster, I will." I tried to grind better on his crotch, humping his hugeness.