Chapter 13 (Tyronne)

Yuri's POV

"Mom, where did you get this lovely staff? Too bad he keeps ignoring me. How rude?!!"
Ty has been following me around while I am working at Triple T. Mommie Gulf agreed to give me a part-time job position here.

"Baby, you're disturbing me. Why are you even here?" I asked this naughty guy.

"Waiting for you, of course." My sweet boyfriend said.

"Then sit and wait. I cannot focus."

"Let me just take a nap there. Be good here." I am always good. No need to remind me, though. He sat on the corner while I continued my work.

Megan is in their home now with Tiara. He told me he had already met Tan, and I almost laughed so hard when he said he understood me now why I was so smitten with Tan before.

I don't know if this is because I am just in love with Ty, but for me, he looks 200% more attractive than Tan now. They are equally handsome, but Tyronne is more charming, and I hate to admit it, but he has more fangirls and guys too. And that's the sad part. I always think that he can replace me anytime he wants.

I smiled when I saw him concentrating on his phone. When he is serious like that, I know that he is playing a game.

I was at the counter when Heart entered the shop.

"Hi, Yuri. So you are working at their shop now? You really love depending on Tyronne. Leeching on him, that's a pathetic move. Don't you have your own life? You keep following him anywhere he goes." He said as if he memorized this line before meeting me.

"You forgot something, Heart. I am living at their house too. In his room, to be exact." This Heart is the bitchiest among Tyronne's exes.

He should be glad that Tyronne is busy with his phone

"How pathetic. The more he'll get sick of you, then. When that happens, who do you think he's going to call? No matter how many flings Ty has, he always returns to me. Don't worry. I am not going to hurt you. I don't even consider you as a threat."
Heart smirked.

"Don't worry, Heart. I am not scared of you too. Now that he found a gem, he won't return to someone as cheap as you. What's your order, sir?"

"Bitch."

"Excuse me, Heart. Who are you calling bitch at my shop?" It was Ty's mom.

"We are just kidding, sir. Right, Yuri?"

"No. We are not even friends." I said.

"Are you okay, Yuri?" Mommie Gulf asked.

"Yes, mom." I looked at Heart and smiled. "Now, what's your order, sir?"

"2 cups of latte and two large chocolate chip cookies." He is with his friend, who is obviously judging me with his stares too.

"Coming up, sir. Please be seated. I'll serve your order on your table." They chose the nearest table to Ty. Luckily he still doesn't notice them.

"Yuri, just go home with Ty." Mommie Gulf told me. Maybe he senses something with Heart too.

"But I am not yet done with my shift."

"Then can you please do me a favor and cook for Tyronne's meal? Show him who does my son belongs to, okay?" His mom is really cool.

"Okay, mom. I will." I took off my apron.

I quickly went to Tyronne's seat and kissed the top of his head. "Baby, let's go."

"You're done?" He looks so surprised.