Chapter 19 (Tyronne)

Tyronne's POV

I am sitting in the rest area here on the second floor.  This is like a living room designed for Tan and me. Mom said we can bring our visitors up to this spot only. Yuri is the first one who made it to my room.

"Damn you fucker." Tristan hit me with a softbound book.

"What is it again?"

"I told you to control Yuri. Is he not aware that I can hear him so loud and clear in my room?"

"Why would my boyfriend adjust for you? Who are you?!" I yelled.

"Because you are not the only people staying here. Be glad that only three of us are here on this floor, or you might be disturbing everyone. Damn you."

"Use your earplugs. I am not going to stop Yuri from screaming for me. Don't ever mention this to him. He might feel embarrassed. And if he ever stops having sex with me in my room, I'll make sure you cannot ever use that useless thing you have. Piece of a virgin."

"Who says I am a virgin?" Tristan asked.

"Me."

"I am n-not." He stuttered.

"Lies. I am not your twin brother for nothing. I know it. That's fine, brother. No one's going to judge you for living as a celibate." I ticked him off. He smacked me with his book again, and that's when Yuri appeared to save me from my brother's brutality.

"Tan." He sounded like he was scolding Tristan. That's my baby!

"What? Can you please hide that piece of trash in your room?" Tan pointed to me. So I am trash now?

"You don't need to hurt Ty like that." My boyfriend is so sweet. Of course, I acted like a sweet puppy and pretended to be hurt. "Are you okay, baby?" Yuri caressed my head. He really sounded concerned. I am smiling in my head.

"Wow! Such a pretentious asshole. Stop acting like I fucking cut off your limbs." Tristan was burned up.

"Excuse us, Tan." Yuri's voice is still sweet.

He pulled me into his room.

"What happened, baby?" He asked me. "Why did you fight with him again?"

"He probably woke up at the wrong side of the bed. I didn't do anything wrong." Yuri will kill me if he finds out I am just acting hurt.

"Let me get ice for you."

"I am fine, baby."

"But I am not fine with it. Stay here."

Damn, I never thought that Yuri would be so much concerned because of that. I am curious how he will react when he witnesses me and Tristan breaking each other's neck like what we usually do.

When Yuri went downstairs to get ice, his door opened, revealing my angry brother showing his dirty finger sign, so I returned it to him too.

"Loser!" He yelled.

"Virgin," I yelled back. I know him so well. He closed the door because he knew he could never win against me whenever I mentioned it. Tristan is a virgin, and that's a fact.

I just laughed when he closed the door as a sign of defeat.

Yuri returned with an ice-cold pack. He placed the ice compress on my head gently. Did he think that I was really hurt just because of that? I closed my eyes because what he was doing was so calming.

"Baby, do not sleep. We will be having our lunch in a few minutes." He kissed me on my temple. "Why is Tan mad at you?"

"I don't know, baby. I am innocent. I just woke up when he suddenly feels like hitting his brother for no reason."
I am so good at this.