Forest

Sorry this has taken me so long to update but as always life happened and I couldn't get around to it, thank you for being patient.

Anyways I'm going to be writing this a little different and you will probably see the difference. Again thank you for being patient with me.
_________________________________

Rachel P.O.V.

Me and Clara had transformed so that we could get to my kingdom. A couple of hours had passed and I started to get a little tired "Hey Ira, I'm a little tired do you think we could take a rest" I asked out of breath, "of course Rachel, Clara what about you," he said with concern. "Yeah I think it would be best if we took a break and let our pixies rest," she said in a tone like she was about to pass out. We landed in a small forest and found a nice big tree to lay under, I started to drift off and just let the calming sounds of the wind flow through my hair, and the leaves slowly float to the ground. As the sounds get quieter and quieter, I fall asleep.

Clara P.O.V.

As we sat in the shade I thought about how much I missed Mackenzie, my love, she was the only thing I wanted right now, we had been dating for only three months but, she made me the happiest person ever, I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend. I wanted to feel her soft lips on mine and hold her hand.

Ira P.O.V.

I could feel Rachel sleeping on my shoulder, I put my arm around her and held her to my side as she slept. I looked up at the sky and looked at the clouds, I felt the warm sun on my legs, soon they got too warm so I pulled my knees up to my chest and kiss Rachel on the head. "Hey Clara are you awake?" I asked, "yes I am, I've just been thinking about how much I miss my girlfriend..." she said with a little sadness. "Who is the lucky girl?" I asked she looked over at me and smiled her mouth opened, "Mackenzie....." her smile faded away and she looked down, I smiled "wow she is lucky, very lucky to have you as her significant other, does Maya know?" I looked at her with interest, "No, and I hope it stays that way."

Third Person P.O.V.

As time passed they all payed by the tree patiently waiting for Rachel to open her beautiful blue eyes. Leaves continued to float in the wind slowly until they gracefully landed on the grassy floor, the trees swayed in the wind and the sun shined bright on the green leaves making them look like they're glowing, as they continued to relax, Rachel had awoken.

Hey guys, wow this is probably one of my best chapters, since my absence I've gotten better at writing and I hope you enjoy this chapter. Lot of love ❤️💖

See you in the next one!!!!

Note: even though Rachel and Clara's eyes are olive colored and their hair is the icy blue, they can switch it back to not look suspicious. Hope that clears things up.