Cousins

Rachel POV

We were walking to the market where my mom was waiting. She told us to be on time and that Clara should go home, Clara "left", she went behind a corner watching us, and what we did was look for something my mom needed, told her, and walked away to find Clara. When we got back Clara showed back up because she teleported to my house.

Me: "Hey Ira do you think we could go to the bad end kingdom my cousin lives there with her husband Rascal as do her friends with their husbands." (Yes I'm also including Glitter Force. And yes her cousin is in fact Chloe, ok that's it).
Ira: "Yeah sure, I've been meaning to connect with my brother anyways"
Me: "What's his name"
Ira: "Tony, I just haven't seen him in a while and I wanted to catch up."

And that was that, we teleported to my cousin.

Ulrick: "Come in!"
Me: "Hey guys"
Chloe: "RACHEL"
Rascal: "Hello Rachel, what brings you"
Me: "I wanted you to meet my boyfriend, Ira"
Ira: "Hello, I'm Ira"
Clara: "Hi, my name is Clara"
Chloe: "Clara.....*gasp* LILY GET IN HERE"
Lily: "*yawns* Comi-.....CLARA"
Clara: "SIS"
Emily: "What's all the commotion in he-...OH hey guys"

After a lot of talking we all agreed that we should watch a movie since me, Ira, and Clara were still in middle school, we had limited options. After maybe about 3 movies I fell asleep on Ira's lap, he just stroked my hair as I relaxed there finally fully drifting off to sleep, he kissed me on the head, I felt the kiss but never got up so I didn't scare him. I didn't mind it, he was just too sweet.

That's today's chapter and I hope you enjoyed it.
Find out what happens in the next chapter