Love!?

Rachel POV

I woke up still wrapped in Ira's arms feeling, good and the even crazier part was that this didn't feel weird at all, how funny is that. Ira woke up shortly after I did and he blushed so much the he had to release me from his grasp.

Me: "Why did you let go of me?"
Ira: "Uh..this doesn't make you feel weird!?"
Me: "No silly, why would it, I enjoy your company and btw thanks for keeping me warm all night."
Ira: "Uh, no problem"

He was walking towards the window and slowly opened it...

Me: "Ira wait"

He stopped

Ira: "What is it"
Me: "I wanted to say the you make me feel safe in your arms even when the worst happens and well...I need you here with me..so please..don't leave me"

I feel tears start to come down my cheeks. Ira looked at me and ran back over to hug me, he lifted my chin and he....kissed me!? He KISSED me, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back, next thing I knew, we were both on the ground.

Ira: "Oh sorry Rachel I have to go"
Me: "Don't be, and thanks for that, I really needed it"

I made a hand gesture in the shape of a heart at him and he did it back.

NEXT DAY

I got a text from Ira saying that he will be going to my school, I jump up and down responding immediately telling him that I love him, he said it back. And I really do love him.

Sorry this chapter is shorter, I'm going on vacation in like 4 hours so like yeah see ya next Thursday when I'm back or maybe I'll write while I'm there I haven't really decided yet but anyways hope you enjoyed it, bye bye.