A song to Remember

(Listen to the song because you will soon get what I'm talking about in this part. Ok on with the story)

Ira POV

I was pacing around the room mumbling to myself, wondering what would happen to Rachel and if she'd be ok. There was a lot on my mind already and it seemed her mother was worried for her too, of coarse she was, I wanted to help but I was afraid of hurting her more.

Me: "Um doc? Will she be ok"
Rachel's Mom: "Ugh for the last time, I don't know ok"
Me: "...ok"
Rachel's Mom: "Why do you care about my daughter anyways wasn't she fighting you out there, aren't you two enemies or something, if so get out of here"
Me: "We....we were enemies...but I didn't want to fight her, hurt her even, I just want to keep her safe that's it, that's all I want....but then Marmo had to show up and ruin that for me, can't you see that I'm worried, if I wasn't worried I wouldn't be here right now."
Rachel's Mom: "....fine"

I was relieved to hear that she would let me stay there, even if she didn't trust me.

Rachel POV

I couldn't hear a thing except for my own voice in my head, was I dead? I thought, no I'm not I can still feel my heart beating but what I really wanted to know is if my friends were there, or even Ira. My eyes opened and I could here humming from a boy, Ira was definitely here.

Me: "Ira? Is that you?"
Ira: "RACHEL, I'm so glad you're ok, I thought you were dead there for a second"
Me: "Nope, hey wait what were you humming there"
Ira: "A song, you wanna her it?"
Me: "Sure"
Ira: "Find light in the beautiful sea, I chose to be happy, You and I, You and I, were like diamonds in the sky"
Me: "You're a shooting star I see a vision of ecstasy, when you hold me, I'm alive, we're like diamonds in the sky"
Ira: "Wow you know this song?"
Me: "Yeah I do"

We stay silent for a moment, then we burst out laughing because we both know the words to the song, I can't help but think that he was aiming the song towards me since I was feeling down about letting my guard down during the fight and all.

Me: "Thank you Ira for everything that you have done to make me feel better and for bringing me here"
Ira: "Anything for you Rachel, as I said you are too important to leave this world and that I need to protect you from any dangers around"

He looked at me softly, I start to blush, why am I blushing and why is he so nice to me, am I that special to him. I can't help but think he has feelings for me, do I have feelings for him? The answer is yes I do ever since I helped I have had feelings for him, but I choose to hide it.

Thank you for reading this part and I hope you are enjoying this story so far, I'm sorry the chapters are a little short but I'm just trying to get ready for school in time, sorry about that.

Stick around for the next chapter of
Destiny from my Past