Missing Love

Mackenzie P.O.V.

I was humming to myself as I got ready for school that morning, my hair had gotten longer since I started to date Clara, she said I would look pretty if it was longer and I guess she was right. I had put my hair in a braid that went down almost my whole back and then I got my uniform on and headed off to school.
Me and Maya wet up every morning for school, although I think she was trying to get me to forget about Clara and the others because she and Rachel didn't really leave on good terms, I missed my love, I would think about her every second of every day.

Maya P.O.V.

I went to class and sat in my regular seat, I always looked at Rachel's seat and how much she would talk to Ira while they were here, I looked over at Mackenzie and she looked upset, "Mackenzie, is everything ok?" "huh? Oh uh yeah I'm fine Maya don't worry about me," she looked at me as if she were trying to look fine but I knew she wasn't, "oh ok well let me know if anything changes," and with that we payed attention to the teacher.

Mackenzie P.O.V.

I started to slowly doze off into my mind as I thought about Clara and Rachel and how much I missed them both, and then I had an idea.

Mackenzie: Hey baby, I know you're probably busy right now but.....I miss you and I wanna say that I love you so much❤️❤️

I set my phone down and started to listen to the teacher more and he called on me to answer the question, thankfully I got it right because I wasn't paying attention at all, but then I got a message.

Clara: Sunshine!!! I've missed you too, Rachel sends her love and we will see you soon my love, and when we do we can hold hands again and go eat your favorite ice cream, just like I promised. I love you so much sunshine. ☀️❤️

I blushed a little when I read that, she actually responded. My heart felt warm and melted. I smile had appeared on my face and I just paid attention for the rest of class.....well most of class.