Hugs and Kisses

Mackenzie POV

I woke up to warm arms wrapped around my tiny waist, Clara was holding me. I looked up into her gorgeous amber eyes, her eyes looked like autumn and fire swirling around like dance. I wasn't surprised she was awake but I just liked staring at her, she was beautiful, caring, kind, generous, and helpful to people. I love her to death and nothing could ever change my mind about that.
"Good morning beautiful," I said with a warm smile.
"Good morning, did you sleep well?" She asked.
"Yeah, I did. You?" I asked
"I slept really good, especially with you in my arms," she said.

I got lost in her eyes again, she smiled at me and kissed my forehead before sitting up. I grabbed her hand and gestured her to stay, she obliged and lay back down and rested one of her arms on top of me and the other rested at her side. My arms were around her and she blushed when I pulled my hand to her waist.

Clara POV

I felt Mack put her hand on my waist, I felt a warm heat forming on my face, I was definitely blushing if both her touch and my embarrassment. God I wanted to kiss her, but I decided to contain myself, after all we're only in middle school, I don't need to be doing any of that yet. The thing about her though was that she looked like she wanted to make out with me.

"Why are you looking at me like that," I asked.
"I want kisses and I'm not getting them, please baby," she said.
"What kind of kisses?" I asked.
"Kisses," she said vaguely.

I went in for the kiss, and I loved it. We sat up in the middle for a better position, I held her close to me and the kiss was gentle and warm, soft and delicate. Our lips moved in synch, occasionally parting for air.

Ira POV

Me and Rachel had been up for a bit, just snuggling and watching TV together, she had a TV in her room. Her dad had already come in but I guess he got over the whole 'oh he's dangerous' thing which is good. I would occasionally kiss her on the head and such, she would kiss my hands and arms, it was so cute.
"Hey, Rachel, can I kiss you," I asked, sort of antsy and I don't know why
"Yes of course, hang on a second," she said.

She got up and sat in front of me, on her knees. She was so beautiful and the way her hair looked in the morning. She leaned in for a kiss, and I kissed back. It was gentle and sweet, I hugged her close and she had her arms wrapped around my neck, and I wrapped my arms around her waist.

Rachel POV

I wrapped my legs around Ira's waist for more stability, he put his hands on my waist, but we kept the same gentle pace of our lips as they moved together. We hugged each other close and I loved the way he made me feel. I pulled away.
"Damn I love you so much," he said.
"I love you too," I said.
"Rachel, you are the light of my life," he said giving me a warm smile.

I leaned in once more and kissed him lightly, he put his hands on my cheeks and when we parted I looked into his brilliant olive eyes, they looked amazing in the sun. I'm sure he was looking into my eyes as well.

I moved from in front of him and moved back to where I was, and laid my head down on his shoulder, he then scooted down onto his pillow but high enough that he could see the TV.
____________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this chapter of my story, I got distracted a lot during this one when I was writing it but I got it done.

Love you guys❤️❤️❤️