Feelings

Rachel P.O.V
I was fighting Ira trying to get past him so I could go to the king. He looked at me with anger but also worry, is he worried for me? I thought

Me: "Stop it Ira, I've got a job to do so let me pass!"
Ira:"NO DIAMOND I WILL NOT LET YOU GOT, I CAN'T LOSE YOU NOT THIS TIME."

My face softened a little to what he just had said to me, can't lose me? What does he mean by that, and why? This was hard for me to process but all I could say was...

Me: "That's sweet, I'm touched that you care Ira but...if glitter heart is going I have to go with her, I mean I can't let my best friend hanging now can I."

A soft smile appears on my face and I touch my bow and push his beam back as well as destroying mine.

Me: "Goodbye Ira I'll see you later."
Ira: "NO" he said while taking a hold of me " not today" Ira said softly and pulling me closer to him.
Me: " Ira let me go please, I need to get inside the king he needs to be saved and they can't do that without me."

We slowly start to float down, not fall, just softly float down to the ground.

Ira: "I can't let you go, you're too important to get trapped in there, please understand, I don't want you to get injured maybe even die"

I turn my head a little since he was holding me from behind.

Me: "Ira...how long have you felt this way about me?"
Ira: "For a while ever since you helped me that day, feels like it was yesterday, and now you say I can't do the same for you? What a shame."

He gave a soft chuckle. He turned me around and looked at me, our feet finally touching to ground, He just stared at me for a while trying to find words to say but nothing came out, we both just looked at each other. Finally he spoke up.

Ira: "Rachel I hope you understand where I am coming from, that I don't want to lose you from King Mercenare and such."
Me: "Yes Ira I understand but...why, I mean why cant I just save the world and since when did you ever car about me."
Ira: "I told you, you're too important and that is simply all it is."

We talked for a little after that but then...

Ira: "RACHEL BEHIND YOU WATCH OUT"

But it was too late someone had snuck up behind me and that someone was none other than Marmo Ira's "companion" and she had stabbed me right in the back through me stomach and out. I screamed. The last thing I saw before everything faded to black was Ira's beautiful olive eyes filled with tears.

Ohhhhhh cliff hanger

I hope you enjoyed this first chapter and I want to know what you think on this in the comments

Thank you bye.

My Destiny (Ira x Rachel)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें