A Secret

Rachel POV

I was sitting in my class waiting for it to end, I was thinking about something, something about me and Ira, idk. Anyways when class ended I ran up to Clara I had to tell her my secret I just had to, I've needed to my whole life...

Me: "Hey can we talk"
Clara: "Yeah, about what"
Me: "Come with me"

We walked into the janitors closet and I turned on the light.

Me: "You have to promise not to tell anyone this"
Clara: "Yes of course, what is it"
Me: "I'm adopted and I'm the lost princess of Glacier Wood"
Clara: "What!? How long have you been keeping this"
Me: "My whole life, my appearance was much different when I was younger"
Clara: "What did you look like"
Me: Brown hair that faded to blue then silver"
Clara: "Woah, can you show me"
Me: "Sure"

I went to take my wig off and when I did, I was happy, more happy than ever that I could show my natural hair color.

Clara: "OMG YOUR GORGEOUS"
Me: "Thanks I appreciate it"

We walked out to find Ira and I told him as well, he was also shocked. We decided it was finally time to go see my actual parents and meet them for the first time. I practiced everyday, making sure I was good enough to be a princess, but I decided to buzz my hair on one side. "Is this presentable for them?" I thought.

WOAH WHAT HOLD UP, CLIFF HANGER

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I know I haven't updated but that's only because I started school so I'm very sorry about that.

Anyway hope you enjoyed.
Thanks for all the support and....

IM NUMBER ONE IN IRA WOOOOOO
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL 💕💕💕💕