Storms

Clara POV

We were running with Ira in our arms, with every step getting closer and closer to the hospital, Ira you are so stupid, just buy an umbrella, I thought. We reached the hospital and they took him in immediately, we were shocked that we didn't have to sign in but then again this was an emergency. It was still raining outside but we didn't want to go all the way back to school so Rachel's mom called saying that Ira and Rachel weren't coming and my parents said the same thing about me.

Me: "I hope they take good care of him
Rachel: "They will don't worry"

Rachel POV

Me: "They will don't worry"

My mom said we could go see him but he was just going rest until we get tests back for anything that he could've gotten out in the rain. When the tests came back he had tested positive for the flu so my mom said that we could take the whole month off of school to take care of him, I said yes and Clara said no because of her work, but she also said she would help us with our homework.

Clara: " I called my parents and they said that I needed to go to school so yeah I'll help you with the homework from the week"
Me: "Thanks Clara, this is why you are my best friend"
Clara: "It's not a problem Rachel, we are all very smart people but we all need help sometimes"

Time skip to next week (sorry)

It was after school and it started to rain, hard, so me and Ira ran home, luckily we were around the corner, we ran inside and went up to my room to change out of our school uniforms. The sun had went down and we got into bed, it was still storming, I hugged Ira because I was...scared, he wrapped his arms around me and held me. A few minutes later I heard a huge crack of thunder and I saw a really bright lightning strike, I jumped and put my face down into Ira's chest and he just held me tight.

Ira: "shhhhh, it's ok Rachel your safe with me"

He lifted my chin.

Ira: "Don't worry everything will be fine ok?"
Me: "Ok"

He kissed me and loosened his grip on me, I felt better with him in my presence, and his love. I loved him so much that I got out of his arms and kissed him again, he was surprised, but then we kissed longer, when we released he looked at me and took the glitter charm out of my hair and put it on his side table, I didn't care, the glitter force wasn't really together anymore but we still fought together when needed.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I wonder if Ira will keep the glitter charm, will he try to turn her evil, even if they won he might still want to take over the world with the other mercenares.