Shadow Diamond

Ira POV

I woke up and looked at the glitter charm on the side table and picked it up, looking at the detail. I looked over at Rachel who was still asleep, so to keep it safe I put the glitter charm in the pocket of my jacket so that no-one could find it. If Rachel wanted it I would give it to her but for now I'll keep it.

Me: "Hey Rachel wake up, we need to meet your mom at the store later remember"
Rachel: "Yeah ok I remember, and I know you have my glitter charm"
Me: "How!?"
Rachel: "You aren't the quietest person in the world you know"
Me: "Oh, well do you want it back"
Rachel: "No, I really don't, destroy it if you want, I don't care anymore. I also don't want to be around Maya anymore"
Me: "So then who do you want to be around"
Rachel: "Clara and you Ira"
Me: "Ok then let me text Clara to come over and we can talk about this ok?"
Rachel: "Ok, go for it, I'm going to take a shower"
Me: "Ok"

She got up and walked to the bathroom which was also in her room so she was pretty lucky. Anyway while she was in the shower I texted Clara to come over. She got back to me about 10 mins later saying she was on her way. Rachel got out of the shower and made her way into her closet making sure I didn't see her, she does this every time. Clara arrived.

Clara: "Hey what's up Ira, what did you want to talk about"
Me: "Clara, give me your glitter charm"
Clara: "Um...ok here"
Me: "Thanks"

I threw both of them on the ground, Lance and Rory just sat there shocked of what happened, they wouldn't disappear since they met Rachel and Clara before they had their glitter charms.

Clara: "IRA!? What did you do"
Rachel: "He just threw them on the ground, and yes they did break but now we don't have to fight literally every day now we can do the bad stuff just for once"
Clara: "That does sound amazing to be honest, but how do we not get caught by Maya and the others"
Me: "I have a plan for that"

I used my dark energy to turn their hearts black but not fully just half of it. They transformed into what looked like to be Mercenares, golden-olive eyes and light blue hair, Rachel's hair was a darker shade, and Clara's was a lighter shade of blue.

Me: "Now you will go bye Shadow Diamond, and Shadow Clover, or if you wanted just your names"
Rachel: "Just our names will be fine"
Me: "Ok then, you have all the powers of a Mercenare so that means flying, teleportation, etc."
Clara: "Cool"

Indeed, I thought.

Indeed

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if do comment and vote for this story. I love you guys and thanks for keeping up with my book.
Love you💕