The Arrival

Hey sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've just been super busy with school and other things but here is your next chapter.
_________________________________

Ira POV

I woke up, feeling cold and lonely. The sun was hitting my face but I still felt cold, like something was missing. When I sat up I found that Rachel was gone, uh oh.

"Rachel, where are you?" I asked a little worried
"I'm right here silly, I was just admiring the flowers that are blooming, aren't they pretty?" she asked, looking adorable.
"Hey, Clara, wake up we are gonna get moving again," I said.
"*yawn* Sure thing, just give me a moment to wake up," she said.

After she was fully awake, Rachel grabbed my hand and we started walking through the rest of the forest. While we were walking, I was admiring all of the pretty flowers that surrounded us. I stopped for a moment and used my magic to make a flower crown, I put it on my head. I then proceeded to make two more for the others.

FOUR HOURS LATER

Clara POV

We had been walking a long time, with breaks in between of course. We had finally made it out of the forest and we just jumped up and down in celebration, we could finally transform again (the forest blocked them from transforming).

We transformed and flew the rest of the way. After a while of flying we came across a kingdom, and Rachel just teared up, she was home. Once we got to the entrance of the castle we de-transformed and opened the smooth dark oak doors.

Rachel POV

When we entered the castle, the warm scent of oranges and lemons came through the halls 'my favorite scent' I thought to myself. As we walked through the halls I took my wig off, revealing my real hair. As we walked passed the throne room I saw my mom going over something, I couldn't tell what it was but it looked important, 'I'll bother her later' I thought. If there is one thing I don't like doing, it's interrupting something. After a bit more walking we ran into my father.

"Rachel?" He said, he had a look of disbelief.
"Yes father, it's me," I said, tears forming in my eyes.
"Oh my sweet baby girl. Did you say hello to your mom yet sweetie?" He asked.
"No, I didn't want to bother her," I said, a little embarrassed.
"Hello sir," Ira butted in.
"A mercenare!? Rachel don't you know how dangerous they are!?" He said.
"Yes dad, I do. But he is nice," I said sternly.
"With all do respect, I don't plan on hurting anybody," he said innocently.
"I'll be the judge of that," my dad said.
"Yes sir," Ira said, a little intimidated.

We walked through the castle to come across the many bedrooms, of course my father separated me and Ira, but knowing Ira he was going to come into my room anyway. I mean it's pretty normal for us back on Earth.

Clara POV

I lay in my bed, over the covers, wondering was Mackenzie was doing right now, I really wanted her right now. 'I wish she were here' I thought to myself, but to no surprise she wasn't, and won't be. I rolled over and started to cry.

"Did you really miss me that much?" A female voice asked.

I quickly turned around, and there she was, standing right in front of me.

"Mackenzie!" I yelled out.

I ran to her crying, and she took the embrace immediately and she held me tight. We drifted to the ground and just sat there, no movement at all.

"How did you get here?" I asked.
"I flew here duh, and if you're gonna ask about the forest, I went around it," she said.
"Smart as always," I said smiling.

We held each other close, not wanting to let go. I pulled away slightly to look at her beautiful face, and boy did I not regret it. We smiled at each other for about five minutes before I snapped out of my gaze.

"You have no idea how much I wanted you," she said.
"Same here, I sang our song," I said, tears streaming down my cheeks.
"I sang it too," she said.

I dug my head into her neck and cried, they were happy tears. She rubbed my back slowly and soothingly, and when I pulled away to get another look at her, she kissed me.

Ira POV

I snuck into Rachel's room, taking caution with every step not to get caught. When I reached her door, I quietly knocked on it. When it opened I immediately started to kiss her. She was surprised at first but kissed back. After about a minute I parted for air, she just smirked at me.

"Well someone missed me," she said with sly grin on her face.
"Well I can't be apart from you forever, I will die from not having enough cuteness in my life," I said playfully.
"Is that so, well if you missed me that much why don't you stay the night in here," she said smirking. I blushed at that.
"Oki," I said happily.

I crawled in bed with her and held her close, if I make her feel safe when she is with me, then I know for sure she will enjoy this. I held her close to my chest and had my chin on the top of her head, damn did she look cute. She looked up at me and kissed me, I happily kissed back. She put her head back down and fell asleep, I sat there thinking about what life would be like if she wasn't in it, I decided that it would be sad. I loved her to death and I don't want her to ever leave me, she means too much to me. I wrapped my arms tightly around her and slowly drifted off to sleep.
____________________________________

Well there you go, an extra long chapter for the lost time, and I just felt more inspired today.

Thank you for all the reads, I really appreciate it. ❤️❤️🥺🥺