(CH2) Global Offensive (✅)

(Small note before we get into this chapter:

Okayu and Korone are speaking Japanese, not english, also you don't understand Japanese, you're beginning to learn it though so you understand some words.)

-----------------------------------------------------

Korone was envisioning herself becoming global elite because of this U/n guy and she laughs sinisterly

Korone: Hehehe...

Okayu: Eh Korone? Hello? Are you focusing on the match right now?

Korone: Oh uh y-yes!

Korone snapped out of it and focused on spectating this player

Okayu: Ah! Look! The guy who baited us earlier is in a 2 v 1... And he's the only one left...

Korone: Oh well I guess another loss... I guess this makes it the 7th time...

Okayu saw Korone's face and cheered her up

Okayu: Hey, cheer up! Uh, it's only the beginning! There's no sure way in losing yet.

Korone: Yeah! It only just started why am I getting sad over nothing!

Okayu: Oh look! He's doing something...

-----------------------------------------------------

As Y/n killed the guy camping in A, he checked each corners and as he did that he met an enemy: it appears the last two are at probably at B B.

Y/n: Ohhh.... This is stressful... Can I even win this?

Chat: Ace! Ace! Ace! Ace!

Y/n: What's an ace?

Chat: It's when you kill everyone on the opposite team

Y/n: Hmm. Alright thanks everyone. I'll try my best here.

Y/n picked up the bomb from one of the guy's corpses

Y/n: I better be quiet so I can hear them footsteps, is there a walk button here?

Chat: Left shift

Y/n: Thank you

Y/n: Oh right, and don't forget the volume.

Y/n increased the volume on his headphones by turning the gear knob  and he can now hear better.

Y/n: Alright I did that let's get back quickly. I need to plant this bomb! Time is running out!

The music for the round is ending played and rushed U/n to hurry up

Y/n shift-walked toward the bomb site and planted, but he stopped immediately and waited to hear if any footsteps began, but he heard none, he began to plant the bomb.

The time was about to hit 0 until:

Announcer: The Bomb Has Been Planted.

The ticks began counting, beginning to get faster. Y/n was sweating immensely despite A/C in his room.

A few moments later he heard footsteps, they were getting louder and louder.

Y/n crouched behind the crate of the spot he planted and waited

He heard the footsteps were loud and clear and he heard defusing while the other one was getting further away, seeming checking which spots Y/n was hiding in.

Y/n switched to his knife and shift-walked

Y/n sneaked up on the unsuspecting CT and knifed him in the back.