(CH17) Finally off the damn plane

2AM, Japan, airport (idk I haven't been to Japan before how should I know a location, but I did put it on my bucket list to visit it one day)

Tama, Y/n, and the lady are now at the airport, off the plane. And they're waiting for their luggage to get to them.

Y/n stopping the urge to barf since... FRESH... AIR!!!

Tama just... Being Tama, cute and innocent

Y/n: Ah.. Fresh air! *Breathes in deeply* *exhales*

Marine(but Y/n doesn't know because she hasn't told her name yet): Haha that was a relief! I'll definitely regret not talking to him back in Cn/n (many people are getting confused over childhood name and country name so I put this here. Cn/n= COUNTRY name. C/n=Childhood name)

Y/n: By him who do you mean?

Marine: Oh uh... *slightly blushes* Ahem! It's nothing of your business hmph!

Y/n: Ah... I've messed up. I should probably find a suitable place to live here. I should also announce that I'll be moving to Japan on my social media, and that I'll be taking a short break to adjust.

Y/n: Well Tama, let's go find a new house!

Tama: Yay!

Marine: Kawaii... This guys is seriously lucky having such a cute imouto!

Y/n and Tama walk away holding hands like siblings (no! Stop being horny!)

While walking, Y/n pulls out his phone and emails the Yagoo person that he's here and where does he get to live

Basically like this:

"Yo dude, I'm here in Japan for the collab, don't believe me? *Selfie of him in the airport, WITH HIS MASK ON* there, where do I live? Alr thanks bro catch you back later for a response"

Y/n and Tama wander off for a few minutes aimlessly, because Y/n does not know this place at all.

Y/n: Everything is so bright and beautiful... This is an amazing country. I just hope Tama will be able to study Japanese here and go get education here. Hehe.

Tama: Nii-chan I'm hungry... *Loud groul* and tired...

Y/n: Nii-chan is hungry and tired too, let's just wait for something okay?

Tama: O... Okay!

Y/n: She's very cheerful...

Y/n gets an email notification

Y/n gets out his phone and checks his email and sees the Yagoo guy email back

"Thank you for actually coming to Japan Y/n san! I will promise you won't regret the collab and your time here! I will send someone to pick you up since I know that airport. If you see a dark blue haired girl with her windows out, then that's the person. Don't worry about having to find a place to live! I will give you a place to live in my building in the meantime. Please enjoy your stay here, Y/n!"

Y/n: Oh nice. That's very convenient of him to give me a place for free.. I should repay him somehow, like shouting out Hololive, or his company or something...

Y/n notices Tama slowly falling asleep and leaning towards Y/n

Y/n: I have an idea.

Y/n: Ne, Tama, you want to sleep right?

Tama: *wakes up* h-huh? Y-yes... I'm tired... *Yawn*

Y/n: Alright then, climb on my back and you can sleep there!