(CH16.1) Moving out of town (Part 2 of 2)

3rd POV

Here we see our protagonist Y/n here, waking up once again, in 5AM. Tama is sleeping on Y/n's comfy bed.

Y/n: Ah, another usual morning... Except that I have to do a collab with a company today. Woohoo. Man it's really boring around here!

Y/n gets up from his chair and stretches while yawning, waking his body up.

Then Y/n goes to his bathroom to wash his face, and take a bath.

25 minutes later he is done taking a bath.

(Timeskip brought to you by Tama getting chased by Matsuri while screaming 'loli da!' while Y/n behind them revving his holy chainsaw chasing Matsuri)

-----------------------------------------------------

Timeskip over, Tama is currently awake and so is Y/n. Y/n cooked breakfast for Tama and they both ate, it was very delicious, according to Tama.

Tama: Nii-chan I will never get tired of your cooking!

Y/n: Ah that's great to hear!

Y/n headpats Tama while he said that, Tama giggling happily.

Y/n: Oh right, Tama, since you're here, don't you need to go to school? You're still young, you know.

Tama: Oh uh! My grandpa and grandma didn't really give me school or that... I think they forgot!

Y/n: Ah good grief! Say, Tama, how about you go to school? It's going to be fun there!

Tama: N-no! I don't want to leave Nii-chan again!

Tama said while hugging Y/n's stomach

Y/n: Oh come on, you have to go to school! Please?

Tama: No!

Tama hugs him tighter

Y/n: This was going to be harder than I thought.

Y/n: Ah well anyway, I have something to tell you Tama.

Tama: Yes? What is it Nii-chan?

Y/n: We will be moving today. How does that sound?

Tama: Moving? Yay! Do we get to see new places?!

Y/n: Haha yes!

Tama: Yay!

Y/n: You look very happy. Well then, let's start packing.

Tama: Okay!

(Again, timeskip, brought to you by a very horny Houshou Marine chasing down Y/n, with him running for his life)

-----------------------------------------------------

They are now finished packing, and Y/n messages this 'Yagoo' person where Y/n will go for the collab

A short few minutes later and he responded with 'Japan' and sent an address to his supposed company.

Y/n: I wonder how this will go?

Tama: Ne, Y/n-niichan! I finished packing the snacks!

Y/n headpats Tama

Y/n: Oh! Good work! Now then, Iku zo!

Tama: Yee!

Meanwhile, with Marine

Marine: Oh well, it was only for a day, but that vacation was worth it! Too bad I didn't meet him though...

Well, Marine visited all sorts of places in c/n (country name), she went to the malls there, had fun, generally had a very good time. And she didn't get raped, don't worry!